Chaengwattana's Covid Ext. Changes.

Today, went to get another covid ext at CW.

Same old same old regarding documents required but, the immigration officer asked me to fill in yet another form, only this time it was the 90 Day Report form.

Great!! I was due to go to MTT as usual on Monday 20th, so that has saved me a journey.

And, I wasn't given the usual 'under consideration' stamp, so there's no need for me to go back to CW in 2 weeks time to get the 'approved' stamp.

They gave me the full 60 day stamp there and then that gives me until November 17th.

So once I get my 2nd Astra jab on Oct.20th I can then start making plans to return to the UK.   

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Not the case in Chonburi,  they are still wasting pages and giving the under consideration,  come back every 30 days under consideration, then come back 30 days after that, as the actual  visa stamp they give 30 days after will expire then, stamp! 

Bet you appreciate being able to remain in Thailand thanks to provision of covid extensions.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Not the case in Chonburi,  they are still wasting pages and giving the under consideration,  come back every 30 days under consideration, then come back 30 days after that, as the actual  visa stamp they give 30 days after will expire then, stamp! 

You must be on a Tourist or VE. I had a Non-immigrant O.

11 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Bet you appreciate being able to remain in Thailand thanks to provision of covid extensions.

Lol, I'd still be here if the borders were open.  Lao and back, easy, and not burning up the pages.  But yes reaping the rewards for sure!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

Non-imm visa expired so then had to go on Covid extentions.

Presumably, you mean that your permission to stay was expiring, and you could not, or did not want to, meet the requirements for a regular extension of stay. Thus, you were left with the options of leaving Thailand or requesting a Covid extension, which luckily you were able to get.

Thanks for your information. I m new in forum.

May I know what documents need to bring for Covid extension 2 months and 90 days report?

Do I need TM30 and Affidavit form?

I hold tourist visa and extended once for one month.

Edited by may11

7 hours ago, may11 said:

Thanks for your information. I m new in forum.

May I know what documents need to bring for Covid extension 2 months and 90 days report?

Do I need TM30 and Affidavit form?

I hold tourist visa and extended once for one month.

At most offices, if you are not staying in a hotel, you will need proof of the TM30. You can either bring the affidavit form with you, or fill it in when at immigration.

• Like 1