Jump to content

Want to fly from BKK to Khon Kaen


Recommended Posts

I see that Thai Vietjet claims to have flights to Khon Kaen. Are these really flying, or is it just click bait? 

 

Also, I am fully vaccinated (in the US), what are the requirements for a vaccinated person to go to Khon Kaen these days? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Their are domestic flights to Khon Kaen from Bangkok.

You will need proof you are vaccinated and have negative covid 19 test to board your flight.

When you make a reservation for a flight they will inform you what exactly is required.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Their are domestic flights to Khon Kaen from Bangkok.

You will need proof you are vaccinated and have negative covid 19 test to board your flight.

When you make a reservation for a flight they will inform you what exactly is required.

.

Are busses running, or mini-rocket-vans?

 

Vax required for those?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeijoshinCool said:

.

Are busses running, or mini-rocket-vans?

Vax required for those?

Yes they are operating.

A negative covid 19 test will be needed to enter the province.

Each province can have their own requirements and is the same by air.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes they are operating.

A negative covid 19 test will be needed to enter the province.

Each province can have their own requirements and is the same by air.

 

.

How far in advance can the covid test be?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

How far in advance can the covid test be?

It varies from province to province. 

Within 72 hours may be ok at most of them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ThaiSmile Airways currently has one flight daily from/to Suvarnabhumi.

And they take place.

Yesterday started 5 min after schedule arrived 18 minutes before(!) schedule.

42 minutes in the air.

For October they plan three flights daily.

 

Pre Covid they had up to six flights daily.

 

VietJet also flew yesterday. Also all green, short flight.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

These are rules published by ThaiSmile:

https://www.thaismileair.com/en/newsupdates/news_2992

 

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Also, I am fully vaccinated (in the US)

I can't help with the procedure to get a vaccination proof/certificate from that for domestic travel in Thailand.

Guess there is information in the Covid forum.

If you can proof vaccination you don't need a test.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

These are rules published by ThaiSmile:

https://www.thaismileair.com/en/newsupdates/news_2992

 

I can't help with the procedure to get a vaccination proof/certificate from that for domestic travel in Thailand.

Guess there is information in the Covid forum.

If you can proof vaccination you don't need a test.

As a public service, I am posting the rules, per Thai Smile.

 

the question is whether a Non-Thai vaccination certificate is acceptable.

4D2F3ECB-FB80-4665-9B1C-587A13FABDA4.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Check Skyscanner or momondo.com for all available flights.

To find the two flights already mentioned :blink:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As a public service, I am posting the rules, per Thai Smile.

 

the question is whether a Non-Thai vaccination certificate is acceptable.

4D2F3ECB-FB80-4665-9B1C-587A13FABDA4.jpeg

So what is the QR code requirement in the 1st column about? Do you have to download and register on different apps. when flying to different places?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 8:38 AM, HeijoshinCool said:

.

Are busses running, or mini-rocket-vans?

 

Vax required for those?

There is no vaccine, or any covid test required to enter Khoen kaen province as I took  a bus from BKK to Khon Kaen over the weekend and only had to fill a form with my name and info when I entered the bus station,  nothing more was asked.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...