MohPromt - A guide to setting it up in English

Sateep1961

9 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

The digital health pass says vaccinated but does not say when or what with, not much use really 

If you click "Vaccine Covid-19 cert" you will see which vaccinations you had.

And if you click the top most right one, you should see details of each shot you got!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

If you click "Vaccine Covid-19 cert" you will see which vaccinations you had.

And if you click the top most right one, you should see details of each shot you got!

I cannot even register using my ID  and phone numbers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sateep1961 said:

One person that tried, didn’t get an OTP. The following day, tried again & the OTP was instantaneous. Maybe try tomorrow?

I got it instantaneous and I used my id number in my yellow house book to register. 

ps: i did register after my first vaccine and it showed it in the App the following day. And “digital health pass” changed to green after my 2nd one (which was just last week)

please note that there could some issues as you can understand that many people are trying to install the app so there could be delays in receiving sms or even the app showing accurate info., also make sure that you have the latest version of the app!!

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

H

4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

This is what I get when I put in my ID & phone number to register. Google Lens says that it says my phone number is incorrect, which it ain't. 

Screenshot_20210919_165526_com.mor.promplus.jpg

Maybe trying again later tonight or maybe early morning as I think that many people are trying to install and register. 

10 hours ago, MJCM said:

H

Maybe trying again later tonight or maybe early morning as I think that many people are trying to install and register. 

I have tried many times, day & night, still the same. I shall sort it out at the vaccination place on Thursday.

14 hours ago, KannikaP said:

In my case the app would only accept the phone number used when registering for vaccination appointment.

e.g  I registered on the expatvac site with phone number xxxx, the app would refuse any other phone number except xxxx

• Like 1

Thanks for this post but I fear I am not alone in having NO paperwork after my 1st and 2nd jab.

I also do not have a 13 digit number and am told to wait (for up to a month) till the poo yai tannoys that everyone should go to the local clinic for their certificate. Where I live this will include many non-Thai who just have passports, same as me. Vaccinations were done in the village hall.

To add to the confusion, for the first jab the lead doctor took my new passport to register me, but the admin on the second jab used my Thai driving licence, which has my old passport number. Tried to explain but got the usual 'no problem', even though I am pretty sure I will have a problem.

Everything on both days was hand written so now I assume someone is inputting all the details. I now realise that unless you were vaccinated at a pukka hospital, this is likely to be the case for many,

Incidentally the wife we vaccinated on the same days as me, but her phone is not found. The wife of the village chief says it may have been entered wrongly.

1 hour ago, cleopatra2 said:

In my case the app would only accept the phone number used when registering for vaccination appointment.

e.g  I registered on the expatvac site with phone number xxxx, the app would refuse any other phone number except xxxx

I only have one phone number.

On 9/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, cleopatra2 said:

I have this issue. My previous employer registered us on mass and do not or won't provide me with the nu ber used. Is there a work around logging in or registering without knowing the initial phone number used? 

I have been the hospital and vaccination site used and they cannot help. 

This is really helpful and clear thanks. I can read Thai but in typical Thai fashion there's nothing to say you need to use your 13 digit number in the Thai ID card box. Nor was anything about an app or vitally important number mentioned on the day or on the "appointment card". 

WHY the f can't they let people know. It's like 1 sentence to add somewhere

• Thanks 1

I got my 1st jab  back July 25 at  Bangsue train station

on the form they gave there is no 13 digit number or passport # only a H H xxxxxxx, i don't have any pink ID or yellow ID card etc

How can I registrar on Morprom app

or do I need to get 13 digit  # on on my second jab,  I only have Thai tele# or passport which is not on form I got that day

Edited by Nickle and dime

Thanks to the OP. 

Hope I can ask this question slightly off topic.......

So had my first AZ jab July 27 at Bang Sue and received the paper work and has my next appointment same place. All good. In recent times I read somewhere need to register my details. Had friend receive sms to change his second jab date. 

So, do I need to do anything or just attend my appointment.

Thanks to the OP....The guy in the video did a good blog. Very clear.

UK guy I could understand. Amazing Thailand.

Edit: Just looked at my paperwork they gave me for first jab and appointment for second.

No 13 digit number anywhere.

Edited by DrJack54