Anyone know if a K3 spousal visa to the US allows many entries per year?

My Thai wife has a 10 year, multiple entry (K3?) spousal visa to the US. She has visited several times already. We are contemplating a change in lifestyle that would bring us in and of the US frequently. I cannot seem to find any information, as to whether or not there are any limits, on how many times per year, or how often she can enter the US. 

Specifically, we are thinking of spending more time in the US, and dividing time between there and a home in Baja, Mexico, and our home here in Thailand. So we could be traveling back and forth every few weeks, or every month or two, into and out of the US, back to Thailand, back to the US, back to Mexico, etc.

It is likely we would not be in the US for more than a few weeks at a time. No need to rib me about my aversion to the US. I actually like it in short doses. I just would never want to live there full time. We would likely end up being in Baja alot of the time, but want to be able to bounce back and forth.

any help would be appreciated.

Edited by spidermike007

Hmm, that's really good question and I did, as I'm sure you did, a google search and nothing on the Government told you anything.

This might be one to fund the google voice account and call the 'help' line

Edited by GinBoy2

You may want to consult with an immigration attorney to have a more definitive response but from my experience, if your wife has a 10-year multiple entry US visa, then it is not a spousal visa but rather a B1/B2 visitor visa. If that is the case, there are no hard set limits on the number of entries but a CPB officer at the border could interrogate your wife on why she visits so often/frequently. You may want to look at getting her an immigrant visa which will get her permanent residency (US green card) if your plan is to stay in the US and travel in/out of the country more frequently. 

• Like 1

Yes unlimited but 6 months maximum.  From what I've read to many 6 month stays and it causes problems.   Short visits should not be an issue.  Especially once you have a history in the passport.  I like your idea of baja or mexico.  Not sure why you think USA is so bad.  So many places that are safe, beautiful and not to expensive.