Moving visa stamp to another passport

I have an extension of stay based on a retirement visa. It is valid until next July. It has the multi entry stamp in it as well.

I have 2 UK passports. Is it possible to move the stamps from the one passport (which is nearly full) to the other one (half full)?

Once I have done this I intend to apply for a new second passport handing my nearly full passport in.

Any thoughts?

Most immigration offices will not transfer the stamps from one passport to another unless the passport the stamps are in has been canceled.

They will also want a letter from the UK embassy requesting the transfer.

Immigration will transfer a re-entry permit it the office doing the transfer issued it..

• Like 1

OP, your making simple difficult.

Apply for a new passport to replace the one with stamps and is almost full.

Your reentry permit will be transfered however as for your original visa (non O or O-A) the information about that visa will be transfered into first page of new pp with some notation. 

You need letter from your embassy to give to Thai immigration. 

• Like 1

Just get a new passport via VFS Global, Bangkok or Chiangmai. Takes about 3-4 weeks. When you get your new passport the old one is cancelled by cutting the corner and you will be given a standard transfer of info letter that you complete yourself and give to immigration.

Simple as that.

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not at this time. It is taking much longer now. The application page on the website for passport applications now states 11 weeks.

That would create a problem for me. I will need it back in 6 weeks to leave the country.

My other passport has my Saudi visa. I wanted both visa's in the same passport.

Unusual situation. It is just the way things have worked out, sending passports off for visa's during Covid.

Maybe a rethink is required?