Please recommend a hormone powder or liquid for cloning plants from cuttings

csaba81

Although I too find Clonex a tad on the pricey side, it really does seem to be one of the best and I don't mind paying a few bob more if I achieve good results.

I've also used Amazing Gro, which I find to be just as good and, if my memory serves me correctly, is only half the price. I've used both simultaneously when cloning fig trees and the only difference I noticed is that Clonex does seem to encourage growth a little earlier and there seems to be more volume in terms of new roots. That having been said, I am very satisfied with both products. 

Amazing Gro is/was sold on Lazada. 

• Thanks 1

My wife operates a small business selling plants here in Thailand so I asked her the OP's question.  She mentioned Vitamin B-1 for plants, so I researched it, but it seems this vitamin is debatable of it's effectiveness, also mentioned was IBA (indole butyric acid).  Both available on Lazada.  

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, bbko said:

My wife operates a small business selling plants here in Thailand so I asked her the OP's question.  She mentioned Vitamin B-1 for plants, so I researched it, but it seems this vitamin is debatable of it's effectiveness, also mentioned was IBA (indole butyric acid).  Both available on Lazada.  

Have also used B-1, but never bought a second bottle... 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...