Sinopharm Jab for Thai National

Saraburi121

My wife (Thai) decided that she wanted to take the pay for Sinopharm jab.  She can't take it until October 6th due to having her flu shot and was advised to wait at least 1 month before getting Sinopharm.  If anyone has a link to registration for a Sinopharm jab during October in Saraburi or adjacent provinces please post.  Will keep looking on the internet but any info would be appreciated.  

Daughter received her first Sinopharm jab at Lop Buri Muang Narai Hospital and was very well organized.  In and out quick, no long lines, directed parking; pretty impressed. 

• Like 1

My girlfriend got her first Sinopharm shot in Chiang Mai this morning (at Chiang Mai Hospital, and not free, as you mention); she did not want Sinovac, and did not want to wait for a US vaccine. Very well organized here as well, second shot in about a month. She had registered earlier, but her number came up quickly. Other than some mild fatigue, no side effects. Good luck!

• Like 1

My thai wife have to pay 2000 baht per shot of Sinopharm. It  is the only vaccine she could get and the province say, without to be vaccinated you are not allowed to go in to bank, amphoe etc. I have get Pfizer for free and will get my second jab before she get hers first. Very strange indeed. By the way is it not the king of Thailand who ones the company that sell Sinopharm?

If anyone has a link to registration or location for a Sinopharm jab during October in Saraburi or adjacent provinces (Nakhon Ratchasima, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok) please post.  Would even travel to Pattaya. 

Will keep looking on the internet but any info would be appreciated.  

2 hours ago, Saraburi121 said:

If anyone has a link to registration or location for a Sinopharm jab during October in Saraburi or adjacent provinces (Nakhon Ratchasima, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok) please post.  Would even travel to Pattaya. 

Will keep looking on the internet but any info would be appreciated.  

My G/f has had 1st Sinopharm jab on 31/8,2nd jab scheduled for 2/10 in Nong Prue,Pattaya ...FREE.

13 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

My G/f has had 1st Sinopharm jab on 31/8,2nd jab scheduled for 2/10 in Nong Prue,Pattaya ...FREE.

Wonder if the free shot was part of what Pattaya bought for its residents ?  What hospital was it given at or administered by?  

Not concerned about having to pay. If I am concerned about 2000 baht probably should reevaluate things lol!

Edited by Saraburi121

20 hours ago, Parsve said:

My thai wife have to pay 2000 baht per shot of Sinopharm. It  is the only vaccine she could get and the province say, without to be vaccinated you are not allowed to go in to bank, amphoe etc. I have get Pfizer for free and will get my second jab before she get hers first. Very strange indeed. By the way is it not the king of Thailand who ones the company that sell Sinopharm?

What hospital did she get the jab?

1 hour ago, Saraburi121 said:

What hospital did she get the jab?

She has not get it yet, but will have it (Sinopharm is the only she cold get) the 5th in next month at a private hospital in Phichit (up in the central of Thailand). 

3 hours ago, Saraburi121 said:

Wonder if the free shot was part of what Pattaya bought for its residents ?  What hospital was it given at or administered by?  

Not concerned about having to pay. If I am concerned about 2000 baht probably should reevaluate things lol!

I only know It was administered near Soi Siam CC Rd Soi 25.