[Ladies] Pills to enhance female libido

NingM

Hey ladies,

I need a recommendation about pills to increase libido. Nothing sketchy!!! I want to just visit local pharmacy, Boots, Watson in Bangkok.

I would really love to know how did they work on you and about side effects you have experienced. I don’t want moderators to delete this topic, it’s very important for me and other women in same situation. So nothing spicy please ????

I searched and found a lot of topics like this for guys, but nothing for us women ????.

My problems are dryness and really low libido. Breast enlargement - not needed, but why not if it comes for free ????! I'm 27 years old.

????

6 hours ago, bbko said:

Google "flibanserin (Addyi) Thailand"

Is it available in pharmacies? I just read about the product, and what I've found that the sex drive is unconfirmed and have very bad side effects :(.

I suspect this topic was started by a guy as click bait and I'll take the bait.  When I was 27 years old what worked for me was wearing new sexy underwear, being with a guy who could make good conversation, was well groomed and some alcohol.  Oh yeah, being in a nice cool bedroom with a good bed and clean sheets is always nice.  A high end hotel is the best.  Always good in a five-star hotel after a room service dinner and a bottle of champagne.

• Thanks 1