MorProm app and Vaccine certificate when getting a new passport.

Eaglekott

18 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I really do not know what your situation is or what you are on about.

Mine is I've been here 16 years on a non 'O' visa so when I renew my UK passport here Thai immigration stamp the first page and write the previous passport number.

Surely that is not too difficult to understand.

You know what I am on about ,it's about the old Passport number in the New Passport .   and Yes My Bad I checked Again and it Is in the First Stamp. thank you for pointing that out to me. ????

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:40 AM, slsmith38 said:

If you are travelling out of Thailand you need to closely check the Covid entry requirements of the country. I'm not sure about Dubai but I hope to travel to Oman in October and their regulations clearly state that the Covid vaccination certificate must have a QR code that can be scanned and links to a database that confirms the validity of your vaccination. The vaccination certificate issued by Thailand's MoPH, as seen in your Mor Phrom record, does this and should be officially recognized. The Thailand Vaccination Passport does not have a QR and is really not much use anywhere right now. It looks good but that's about all. On the other side of the coin, I have two mates who are also hoping to travel to Oman at the same time. One is from the US and the other Canadian and neither has a vaccination certificate with a QR code. Both are having issues getting visas.

It seems that every country or group of countries has its own type of Covid-19 vaccination certificate QR code and its own dedicated app to read this QR code and verify the validity of the certificate and its digital signature. These verification apps are not simply giving a link to a web page.

This web has a list of the 16 non-EU countries that joined the EU Digital COVID Certificate system:

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en#:~:text=So far%2C 16 non-EU countries (and territories) joined the EU Digital COVID Certificate system.

Thailand is not currently on the list, nor are the UK and the USA, small countries like Andorra and Liechtenstein are.

• Thanks 1

The Italian verification app does not allow taking a screenshot but here is a photo of the screen display:

415499465_ItalianCovidQRverification.png.ddb56616c671a2fbb759b56cbe6f0f14.png

To complete the verification, the person scanning the QR code must compare the information (name and date of birth) with a valid identification document.

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I did not know the mor prom app will accept a foreign passport number. Mine won't. Only a Thai ID card number

The app takes the CID number you are given when you have your injection if you do not have an ID card. When you log into the app with it you can bring up your vaccine details and also health pass which shows name, passport number, vaccination status and a QR code.  You can also pull up a copy of your vaccine cert.