I need a good dentist in Udon Thani

harry94

I have been visiting a dentist in Udon Thani for a few months and was happy with my treatment . This surgery has different dentists for different jobs  , first i have had root canal treatment on three teeth . i was then told i had to see another dentist for my bridge , this again was all good and a temporary bridge was fitted also the same dentist would fit three crowns . The problem started when i received a phone call saying the dentist could not keep the appointment (crowns and bridge ) and they would phone me with a new appointment .

Three weeks passed so i decided to visit the dentist the lady on reception said dentist not here? i said i would like to finish my treatment could i have another appointment please. After chatting together i was told we cannot give you an appointment but we will phone you . Not much more i could do ,so i said thank you and left .

I need to say my treatment was first class but i have a horrible feeling the phone is not going to ring and may be the dentist has just disappeared . So could any one living in Udon Thani recommend me a reliable Dentist so i can finish my treatment , thank you .

same thing happened to me in BKK several years ago. Had a titanium pin inserted in my lower jaw. Went through Q in June and could not reach my DDS. Went to his office and Closed. Living in Buriram and looking for a DDS to insert my new crown.

Any recommendations?

On 9/25/2021 at 2:53 PM, harry94 said:

So could any one living in Udon Thani recommend me a reliable Dentist so i can finish my treatment , thank you .

As kwonitoy Smile are very good and English spoken, albeit it I haven't been in since Covid started, give them a go and see how it pans out.

Thank you for your replies . I will give you an up date , I posted on their reviews , The treatment i had received from the dentist was very good . How ever i am not having any succes in getting an appointment with the lady dentist regarding my crowns , does that mean i have to find another dentist for the second part of my treatment .I receive a message sarrying SORRY would you like to come and see us at 4pm today . i visited the surgery and was told the lady dentist was not working for them any more . would i like to see another lady regarding my treatment . Of course i said yes thank you very much and she then started my treatment i return to have crowns fitted this thursday .

Why they did not tell me the original lady dentist was not working for them any more when i asked for an appointment is a complete mystery .I have learnt living in Thailand you have to be patient never show anger keep calm and things normally work out ok .Thanks again for your helpful replies .