Recommended TV app

Black arab

Can anyone recommend a TV app for Android that covers UK TV with catch up for s few days.

I have been with TV mucho and now with expat prime TV but both start to have problems with casting that the company doesn't acknowledge.

I'm paying now so price shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

45 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Pulse TV. Not the cheapest but it works unlike most of the others.

Yes.  I've been using it for over 3 years.  Always reliable and responsive.  There were problems with the Sky Sports feed for the Ryder Cup last week, but within hours they had brought additional golf channels online.

uPlay HD in Thai.. 150b a month.. cheap and semi reliable. 
I have a few UK options that are totally solid one 20 gbp per year another 30 gbp per year.. The app isnt so attractive. 

Let it lapse but was using sportsz and sportsprime a while ago.. M3U streams so worked well with TiviMate Pro.. Superb front end and superior IMO to the above mentioned 'smarters'.. Those were 9.99 usd a month tho and were for multiple simultaneous streams for picture in picture DVR timeshifting etc. 

I use British TV who seem to alternate between 84 and 48 pounds a year for good British, American TV and Sports coverage with Series and Movies but no catchup.  At 48 pounds a year its good with few problems and they do respond to any queries.  I normally use that with the IPTV Extreme app.  I did use Smarters but the new version does not allow access to settings and its set to  automatically start on the free version. I have paid for the pro version but it doesnt acknowledge my password any more and wont accept another payment, they wont respond so have given up with them.  For free TV try Tvmob.   That used to be Tea TV but I think they joined with the defunct Mobdro.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:37 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

There were problems with the Sky Sports feed for the Ryder Cup last week, but within hours they had brought additional golf channels online.

It seems most, if not all, IPTV providers were hit with Sky shenanigans last week!