Location Of The Prince Hotel In Bangkok

Juzrelax

I'm just after the address and directions for the taxi driver please. From memory it's on New Petchaburi Road, correct me if I'm mistaken please.

Thanks all.

dont know the exact address, however if you were heading from pratunam to ekamai on new petchaburi rd, the prince hotel is on your left hand side just past sukhumvit soi 3 ( which would be on your right hand side).

if you were coming from ekamai to the prince hotel along new petchaburi road the prince hotel is on your right hand side just before turning left into sukhumvit soi 3.

hope this helps.

To clarify.

New Phetburi is a bit of a mess, as the construction next to it causes major traffic disruption. From Pratunam end, turn left on Phetburi and the Hotel is on the right, major landmark (that taxi drivers will know) is the infamous Plaza Entertainment Complex, AKA 'Cupids' massage, massive 20-story building, next to Prince Hotel. They are linked by sub-soi, so best bet is go to Plaza, then carry on to Prince.

That is, if you dont want to wait a couple of hours at Cupids for a soapy... :o

Hi,

If you go by Subway,It is easy to go to Prince hotel by subway/Petchburi station,and take the taxi to Prince hotel about 40-50 baht.Just Go Straight! and it 's near Tourism Thailand Building.

Thanks for the info everyone. It's quite strange that I can't find any info about the hotel on the net. Any idea what their email addy is if they have one?

Is the rate still 900 per night?

bkkandrew - That is, if you dont want to wait a couple of hours at Cupids for a soapy... :o

Don't give me ideas!!! :D

Unless it has been rebuilt it is not exactly a 1st class, or even tourist class, hotel. But my stay was some 30 years ago. :o Even then it was one of the poorer hotels in the under 1,000 baht range - Nana and Grace and First hotel (even the 400 baht Golden Palace) were much better. The rooms seemed to have walls of single ply cement board rather than brick covered cement that the others had. It was built for the Vietnam R&R trade.

yeh for that kind of price u are better to go to Jim's lodge which is in ruam rudee area (walkable from skytrain), and special rate is 900baht if i remember correctly. might be 1200 to 1300 if u cant get the special.

not sure they have a pool though...but atmosphere and location-wise should be much nicer than prince.

The Prince Hotel is pretty low class. The only redeeming factor for short term visitors to BKK is that it's walking distance to the Siam Hotel. Most memorable feature about the place last time I has the misfortune to visit someone staying there was how my shoes stuck to the carpet.....

The Prince is right opposite Thanapoom Tower on New Petchburi Road - I can see it from my office right now. If you come down Nana turn right and it's on the left after about 100 meters - if you come down Asoke turn left at the MRT and it will be about 400 meters on your left.

Stayed at Prince for 3 days and it was good. 800 per night or 900 with breakfast. The staff are all really nice and it's got everything you need.

Best thing about the place is you don't have to stress about having anything pinched.