Anyone Up For A Round Of Golf?

ThaiPauly

The only requiremnt is that you are as rubbish at it as I am

I am gonna play at Gymknana next week, any day .

Let me know if you fancy it ..more the merrier one TV member will be enough ..

If not I'll play with myself :o

Chiang mai social golfers play every tue at Lanna 8.30 Tee off. All welcome any ability, check our website chiangmaigolfers.blogspot.com

There are a few members who play at Gymkhana through the week also.

A good bunch of blokes!

Hi,

Will play Gymkhana wednesday and/or friday next week, will play by myself if needed but prefer company.

Joop

Wednesday is good for me Joop, What time do you want to start?

I tell you now though I am a novice have no handicap (except my golf). I have a black Calloway bag and am bald,,,so you will recognise me! :o

What about around nine ?

No need to reserve a tee time as it is very quiet at the moment, which makes it comfortable to play also for (very) high handicappers like myself (around 30)

We'll see who else shows up.

You can ask the staff if Joop is around, they know me, but not because of outstanding golf performance :o

Hi,

Will play Gymkhana wednesday and/or friday next week, will play by myself if needed but prefer company.

Joop

Wednesday is good for me Joop, What time do you want to start?

I tell you now though I am a novice have no handicap (except my golf). I have a black Calloway bag and am bald,,,so you will recognise me! :o

I would like to play.....will be there at 9am......I will be looking for you!! Sounds like a good time. Regards, Bill (I am old and bald too, LOL) with a grey beard....more hair on my face than head....

Chiang mai social golfers play every tue at Lanna 8.30 Tee off. All welcome any ability, check our website chiangmaigolfers.blogspot.com

There are a few members who play at Gymkhana through the week also.

A good bunch of blokes!

I checked out the blog--looks like you have a great group there. Does anyone know of a similar organization in the Korat/Khoa Yai area?

Edited by dclaryjr

Sorry to let you guys down today after I started the thread.

I have just got back from ospital having had an injection for the pain in my back.

I have pm'd all those who said they were going to apologise for my non-appearance.

I hope you all enjoyed yourself.

Next time I hope

Edited by ThaiPauly

I have just got back from ospital having had an injection for the pain in my back.

I have pm'd all those who said they were going to apologise for my non-appearance.

Next time I hope

C'mon Tie Poor Lee, you just had an injection for the pain in your back, so now you should have no pain, so now you can play (and I use the term loosely) golf. :o

Your mate......Blink E. Bill

Next time I hope

C'mon Tie Poor Lee, you just had an injection for the pain in your back, so now you should have no pain, so now you can play (and I use the term loosely) golf. :o

You ever tried playing golf dosed up with morphine Bi-ki-ni?...........would probably have been grinning from ear to ear as I hit cr*p shts all over the place and knocked other golfers out left right an centre, as I am now replying to our post

Your mate as well -Thai Poorly (at leat spell it right-you invented the name) :D

Next time I hope

You ever tried playing golf dosed up with morphine Bi-ki-ni?...........would probably have been grinning from ear to ear as I hit cr*p shts all over the place and knocked other golfers out left right an centre, as I am now replying to our post

Your mate as well -Thai Poorly (at leat spell it right-you invented the name) :D

High Thai Poorly,

I've never tried it on drugs but over the years have belted many a ball OB whilst under the influence of alcohol. Morphine could put a different aspect on the game but being the good muslim that I am I cannot indulge.

Definately looking to playing a round with you someday though. (Ed. That's playing "a round" not "around" :D)

BB.

Next time I hope

You pedantic bug*r... BB you are gonna point out I spelt that wrong too...its not that easy to post on drugs you know :D

High Thai Poorly,

I've never tried it on drugs but over the years have belted many a ball OB whilst under the influence of alcohol. Morphine could put a different aspect on the game but being the good muslim that I am I cannot indulge.

Definately looking to playing a round with you someday though. (Ed. That's playing "a round" not "around" :D)

BB.

I sliced my finger open, a little bit, last night, while making a sandwich. So, wasn't able to make it either. Look forward to a future outing.

Hey, TP, I just realized today, that your restaurant is the one I visit occasionally, that serves the Yunnan food I enjoy so much. My girlfriend and her friend went last night and met your wife whom she describes as "a lovely girl". I'll be joining her there in the not to distant future. Feel better soon.

Edited by lannarebirth

I sliced my finger open, a little bit, last night, while making a sandwich. So, wasn't able to make it either. Look forward to a future outing.

Hey, TP, I just realized today, that your restaurant is the one I visit occasionally, that serves the Yunnan food I enjoy so much. My girlfriend and her friend went last night and met your wife whom she describes as "a lovely girl". I'll be joining her there in the not to distant future. Feel better soon.

Ah ha ..that explains the conundrum that my Wife was talking to me about.

Look forward to meeting you soon...and thank your girlfreind for the compliment.

Edited by ThaiPauly