Contacting Shopee

MarcelV

40 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Hi. Can anyone provide me with a link to Shopee customer service in English?

All I can find is Thai info.

02 017 8399, let the Thai announcement finish then press 9 for English, as the automated call instructs.   Or just hit 9 as soon as the call is answered by the system.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1

Shopee is not for English people, you might waste 1 hour of your time to search  for setting English language, better go with Lazada and AliExpress for now until this lack of insight cost them much more business opportunity. 

Shopee is for the Thai only.  Also shipping is more expensive if you do not use their Aps, better prepare your Google Lens and good luck in your search.

Edited by yimlitnoy

On 10/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, yimlitnoy said:

Shopee is not for English people, you might waste 1 hour of your time to search  for setting English language, better go with Lazada and AliExpress for now until this lack of insight cost them much more business opportunity. 

Shopee is for the Thai only.  Also shipping is more expensive if you do not use their Aps, better prepare your Google Lens and good luck in your search.

I live in the deep south and Lazada charges at least 200 baht for every delivery to the three provinces, due to danger money being added.

Shopee charges normal shipping fees.

Edited by MarcelV