Thailandplus app issue

I have tried to install and run the app Thailandplus required for the Phuket Sandbox Scheme but not success (the app is installed but doesn't start).

I have tried with two different android devices with the version downloaded from Google Store, not working, then I downloaded the latest version 1.0.1 from google.drive not working either.

Have you recently entered Thailand via the Phuket Sanbox scheme?

Do the immigration authorities at Phuket airport check if you have this app installed and running?

• Like 1

Are you sure you downloaded 1.0.1 from the Play Store?  When I look it is still offering me Version 1.0.0

I'm running 1.0.1 and it appears to run OK.  Saying that, I don't think you need it for the Sandbox but require Mor Chana instead.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, treetops said:

Are you sure you downloaded 1.0.1 from the Play Store?  When I look it is still offering me Version 1.0.0

I'm running 1.0.1 and it appears to run OK.  Saying that, I don't think you need it for the Sandbox but require Mor Chana instead.

Conformed - Mor Chana is required for the Phuket Sandbox....  it may or may not be asked for or checked upon arrival.

There is free Wifi to download it at the airport upon arrival -

Or, point at a QR code (below), download the App. 

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 22.04.18.png

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

Yep forget Thailand plus app,they will install the new app when they check your paperwork and just follow their led, watch on YouTube a Canadian bloke ,retired and working for you in Thailand. He shows the full process of entering Thailand in sandbox. 

• Thanks 1

The ThailandPlus does not work on my android phone either. Anyway I have arrived Suvarnabhumi airport on 06 Oct. from Sin and the no one ask to show the apps when arrive and after leaving the airport. What matter most is be sure you have all the documents required printed out to avoid delay or denied. Happy travel.

3 hours ago, kelboy said:

Yep forget Thailand plus app,they will install the new app when they check your paperwork and just follow their led, watch on YouTube a Canadian bloke ,retired and working for you in Thailand. He shows the full process of entering Thailand in sandbox. 

Nice video:  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ty30666 said:

The ThailandPlus does not work on my android phone either. Anyway I have arrived Suvarnabhumi airport on 06 Oct. from Sin and the no one ask to show the apps when arrive and after leaving the airport. What matter most is be sure you have all the documents required printed out to avoid delay or denied. Happy travel.

I see you arrived 6th Oct. Did you have a CoE for the 14 day SHA+ or 7? 

I arrive later in October but obtained my CoE when the quarantine was 14 days. The SHA+ hotel has amended my booking to the 7 day package but I've just received an email from them requesting my CoE (which I've already sent to them). I hope they aren't expecting an amended CoE for 7 days!