TM28

roo860

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

Return from where?

TM28 isn't required, TM30 maybe.

UK , so will be TM28? I know nearly 2 yrs ago I filled the form in, but immigration officer said only need passport, think I copied my yellow house book as well.

Edited by roo860

or if you want to avoid all visa hassles, CM has very responsible agents... I use Assist Thai visa and love that they fill out all forms and make my life easy, including sending reminders... they will surely answer your questions as well.. 

welcome back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

or if you want to avoid all visa hassles, CM has very responsible agents... I use Assist Thai visa and love that they fill out all forms and make my life easy, including sending reminders... they will surely answer your questions as well.. 

welcome back.

Why does he need a agents for something like this. Just go to Immigration and ask.

1 hour ago, SomchaiCNX said:

Why does he need a agents for something like this. Just go to Immigration and ask.

I did not say he needed an agent for anything... I presented it as an option... I did my own immigration activities for many years... I love the fact that a visa agent makes my life easier... I pay them and they take care of everything for me... there is nothing that they do that I can't do myself.. it is my choice - an option... 

read the post and don't change anything... "need" is your word - not mine Somchai - yours not mine...