Dentist recommendation?

TPDH

On 10/12/2021 at 9:44 AM, josephbloggs said:

I use Bangkok Dental Hospital.  Not the cheapest but absolutely superb.

http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/

Probably could not say all of what happened to me there a few years ago, but would never ever go there again. Cost 6k for xrays and one front filling!

Edited by clivebaxter

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2021 at 9:56 PM, Chad3000 said:

I went once to Mahidol. Not impressed.

Dental Hospital that used to be on #49. Had some issues there after 15 yrs. Tried again at the new place. Pass.

It is a university hospital. If you dont want to be treated by trainee dentists then go to a private clinic. What do you expect?

3 hours ago, ubonr1971 said:

I had a look at their website. Under the 'facility' heading is  '2 Dump Waiters on Each Floor''

Will these 2 workers assist me in taking a dump?

Yes, they do. The service is excellent. They wipe too.

Some of the reviews are paid for. They give discounts in exchange for writing Google reviews. Like 10% off when you checkout if you write a review, although I have not seen it strictly enforced, just suggested after you get the discount and are happy about it.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Some of the reviews are paid for. They give discounts in exchange for writing Google reviews. Like 10% off when you checkout if you write a review, although I have not seen it strictly enforced, just suggested after you get the discount and are happy about it.

That's hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

That's hilarious. 

Yep. Even worse it was old school well known established places. They were jeopardizing their reputation doing it. They would be better off not doing a discount and saying nothing.

I thought I was supposed to do the 5 star review then and there before I got the discount, and gave the discount back, then never mind, we give you anyway, lol.

It could have been a miscommunication where they just ask for a review at the end, but it also felt like I owed them the review.

Edited by JimTripper

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Yep. Even worse it was old school well known established places. They were jeopardizing their reputation doing it. They would be better off not doing a discount and saying nothing.

I thought I was supposed to do the 5 star review then and there before I got the discount, and gave the discount back, then never mind, we give you anyway, lol.

It could have been a miscommunication where they just ask for a review at the end, but it also felt like I owed them the review.

What place was it? Did you write a review?