Which Is The Best Boxing Stadium On The Island

Which boxing stadium holds the best fights

out of :

Petchbuncha

chaweng stadium

Puu Yai now Stadium ( lamui )

Lamui Bar

Or temples fights in genral.

for me it is still chaweng stadium. if you want to see good fighting with Thai on thai. then for me i reckon chaweng stadium makes better fights. thais like it there more also.

petchbuncha have a alot of forang vs thai fights which i find disopinting. i normally see a large forang well built against a small thai old and fat with a forang calling him the champian of the south. I think yes that is right about 50 years ago.

Temples fights can be really interesting. i went to one where all the fights were for about 60 000 baht up to 400 000 baht.

mainly a thai crown and not expensive.

then u can go to normal temple fights about 100 baht to watch or you can put your name down and fight the next night.

lamui bar have some good fight sometimes. normally good boxers who don't train and run out of puff early and need the money. not bad becuase it free. wel sorte of.

Poo yai now. ( lamui stadium ) haves some good fights. not too expensive.

i reckon chaweng stadium is best if you like to see blood and strong hard fights

out of :

Petchbuncha

chaweng stadium

Lamui Bar

for me it is still chaweng stadium. if you want to see good fighting with Thai on thai. then for me i reckon chaweng stadium makes better fights. thais like it there more also.

petchbuncha have a alot of forang vs thai fights which i find disopinting. i normally see a large forang well built against a small thai old and fat with a forang calling him the champian of the south. I think yes that is right about 50 years ago.

Temples fights can be really interesting. i went to one where all the fights were for about 60 000 baht up to 400 000 baht.

then u can go to normal temple fights about 100 baht to watch or you can put your name down and fight the next night.

lamui bar have some good fight sometimes. normally good boxers who don't train and run out of puff early and need the money. not bad becuase it free. wel sorte of.

i reckon chaweng stadium is best if you like to see blood and strong hard fights

You answered your own question......

Find Lamui Statuim the best for me as it is cheap by far and the action is fun. Most Saturday nights you will see 4 lady thia boxing matches and two men matches. Come sit at the Apple Bar , I find this the cheapest bar for drinks.

out of :

Petchbuncha

chaweng stadium

Lamui Bar

i found chaweng to be the better stadium but had better fights in lamai stadium.

chaweng was mainly thai v thai and lamai was thai v falang.1 evening in lamai saw 4 ko's and 2 fighters cut up.and even saw a thai fighters girl attack the falang after he ko'ed her boyfriend.

What do you mean by "temple fights"? When and where does this happen? Sounds like fun.

you need to find a thai to help you find these fights. normall from a boxing gym. every so often usually around natong side of the island. they have temple festivals. in side they have a thai boxing section. sometimes the fights are no good but sometimes you get some reallyscremer of a fight.

what happens is before the last fight anyone who wants to fight the next night cann get up in the ring and pick a fighter.

now the problem is that someone might look the same size as you but might be musterd. then again you get 2 people that are as good as each other some people that are a sh't as each other and even a lady fight a man. i have seen.

u need a thai to help you find them becuase all the advertising is in thai.

crazy. u stand up in the ring then people start to lift up your top and checking your muscles . then comparing arm size. then fighting the next night.

normally cheap from about 50 baht to about 200.

i went to 1 fight right out in the jungle where the main prize money was for 400 000 baht and the every other fight was for 60 000 baht up.

when i find out the next 1 i will post it on here.

some times the nearest 1 is in lamui lemple.

out of :

Petchbuncha

chaweng stadium

Lamui Bar

ok i will refraze the question. In your opiumon which is the best stadium in samui?

• 2 weeks later...

The bar-boxing thing in Lamai is rubbish. Most of the girls fighting there are just bargirls with hardly any training doing it for the money.

The Chaweng and Lamai stadiums are both very good.

If you want the best in Thailand though you need to go to Lumphini in Bangkok.