Tile on tile adhesive

shaemus

I am looking for a brand / type of tile adhesive that specifically is for tile on tile applications. I could have sworn that Webber thai has one in there range but the boy at global had no idea and i couldn't find it in their range when i looked online. 

Any ideas please 

Shaemus

My pleasure. To be clear, I have not used the silver, but I have used the green and the gold and both worked great. I used the green for ceramic kitchen counter and wall and the gold for glass mosaic trim in the bathroom and kitchen. Good results and a few years now without issue. 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:28 PM, Yellowtail said:

My pleasure. To be clear, I have not used the silver, but I have used the green and the gold and both worked great. I used the green for ceramic kitchen counter and wall and the gold for glass mosaic trim in the bathroom and kitchen. Good results and a few years now without issue. 

Thanks again, 

I went to Dohome yesterday and found the silver cement by Crocodile

I was a bit startled by the Price. 300Bht.

Luckily there was a very helpful sales assistant who showed me the TPI product which is also suitable for tile on tile which was less than half the price of the forementioned brand. 

More of an FYI for other readers than reply @Yellowtail. Thanks again for your help. 

16347277177071348641746196209558.jpg