Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantasy Bar sounds like a good idea. I'm curious to see their "second floor" as well :D
Hmmm, considering the fact that I'm off the leash today :D Till 1 am anyway...

oh, so that means you got away from Raro?

When you see the second floor you will understand why the posts above are funny :o

Sorry can't make it guys

CB

• 2 weeks later...
Since Monty and myself bailed out for tonight the heard is without leader methinks.... :o

The real story is since I left Pattaya,and KDF has been out of commision, the group is without real leadership.

Barry

Well if leadership means drinking WAY more than everyone else? Problem solved! If it has anything to do with responsibility, decisiveness, or such, well that ain't me.

I am looking forward to a LOOOOOONG missed Friday nite out and the American Korat contingent will be missed.

I know it is not original, but eating at Don Joe's appeals to me as does the hooch prices at PBG. No chrome poles, so onward is expected. 7pm is early for dinner for me, but late for some. If dinner can wait, why not PBG for chat and drink, onwards to Don Joe's for chat an' chew, then just before we bore each other silly, on to the chrome pole forests.

Any other suggestions?

KDF

Since Monty and myself bailed out for tonight the heard is without leader methinks.... :o

The real story is since I left Pattaya,and KDF has been out of commision, the group is without real leadership.

Barry

Well if leadership means drinking WAY more than everyone else? Problem solved! If it has anything to do with responsibility, decisiveness, or such, well that ain't me.

I am looking forward to a LOOOOOONG missed Friday nite out and the American Korat contingent will be missed.

I know it is not original, but eating at Don Joe's appeals to me as does the hooch prices at PBG. No chrome poles, so onward is expected. 7pm is early for dinner for me, but late for some. If dinner can wait, why not PBG for chat and drink, onwards to Don Joe's for chat an' chew, then just before we bore each other silly, on to the chrome pole forests.

Any other suggestions?

KDF

Nah.

Why not PBG for chat and drink, onwards to Don Joe's for chat an' chew, instead?

See youse then!

(P.S. PBG is 'Pattaya Bar Gay', isn't it? ;-)

do not confuse leadership with litership...

Barry

Any other suggestions?

KDF

Nah.

Why not PBG for chat and drink, onwards to Don Joe's for chat an' chew, instead?

See youse then!

(P.S. PBG is 'Pattaya Bar Gay', isn't it? ;-)

Why instead? PBG followed by Don was my suggestion, I think.

Anyway see y'all at PBG about 7ish.

BTW RARO, I do not litter!

kdf

• 2 weeks later...

Found this on page 4.. anybody want to claim it?

Have you guys given up on the Friday night piss? Or is it strictly invitation only now?

I'll be there over Xmas, so get ya drinking boots on boys and I'll get 'em in. :o

Found this on page 4.. anybody want to claim it?

Have you guys given up on the Friday night piss? Or is it strictly invitation only now?

I'll be there over Xmas, so get ya drinking boots on boys and I'll get 'em in. :o

Good point who is up for this Friday?

Ok I have an earlier engagement 6ish, but should be ready for even more mahem later.

Sooo where and when? My last Friday out with this group was so disorganized that even I noticed.

PBG at 7:30 ish???? I heard a vote for that, but we need to see it here, don't we?

kdf

I'll come out of the woodworks tonight.

I could be tempted to come and watch you "coming out"!!!!!!! :o

:D mamanoodle how could you........ :D

Cos you did'nt notice it was ME signed in and not you when YOU posted it!!

Now you both get banned!!! :D

I'll come out of the woodworks tonight.

I could be tempted to come and watch you "coming out"!!!!!!! :o

:D mamanoodle how could you........ :D

Cos you did'nt notice it was ME signed in and not you when YOU posted it!!

Now you both get banned!!! :D

Discussion of moderation raro, hattrick!