Non O-A visa (Q's) from E-visa website.

Hi.
I am applying for a Non O-A visa at the Washington DC consulate.
Went to the E-Visa website. Have a few questions.

Question 13.
Applicant must apply for E-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency.
Can someone explain what document I need to upload for this request?
Do I just need to upload my Driver's License?

Question 7.
Proof of the permanent residence in the country where the application is submitted.
Again, are they asking for my Driver's License?

Upload Biodata Page of Passport.
Message after Passport scan: Unable to read data click the add to application.
Following this message I am instructed to add the passport credentials.  Will this satisfy the above error message(s) or will I still be flagged?

If you have multiple jpeg docs to upload, ex; Bank statement + Letter of Guarantor, what software tool did you used to merge  both jpeg docs for uploading?

Thanks.
Tc,

Additional notes from the admins

You upload your passport photo page to prove you are a US citizen in the space for proof you are a resident.

If you were a permanent resident you would upload your residency card (aka green card).

Did you scan the code at the bottom of your passport photo page? If it does not work you can upload the page.

If you have the software you could scan the jpeg photos into a PDF file or paste them into blank document (.doc) and upload it.

I have use the good old Microsoft paint to paste photos into a new file and save it as a jpeg file.

Hi UbonJoe.

This is the messages I am getting (see attach image) after  uploading my Passport Biodata page on e-visa.

Here are the steps i perform:

Take picture of biodata page (Passport) on my Android.

Send it to my Gmail account on my PC. Download to my C:/drive.

Crop photo, if size is bigger than 3MB.

Open E-Visa on my PC. 

Upload passport biodata from C:/drive to E-Visa biodata site.

If I manually populate the missing data to its corresponding fields on e-visa, will my Passport page be accepted by IO?

message from passport scan.png

1 hour ago, tomx2 said:

If I manually populate the missing data to its corresponding fields on e-visa, will my Passport page be accepted by IO?

I think they will if you enter it manually.

I have never done it so I cannot say with any certainty.

When looking at the instruction manual (https://thaievisa.go.th/static/English-Manual.pdf) on page 27 I do not see anything about it reading your bio data. it may be something that was added to the system recently.