Nanny In Pattaya

comia

I am 38 years old from Philippines,I have over 10 years experience,I studied in care giving

I can take care of baby,chidrens,or old person.I can cook and do houwork.

Expected salary 12,000.00 Baht month

live in /live out

Maria

With a nearby hospital, we were quoted 12K baht per month, 9-5, Mon-Fri for a professional nurse to come in and look after the baby.

No English, no touching anything in the house, just look after the baby. An extra charge was 200B for her lunch time as she can't just leave the baby and return back, as if it were a factory conveyer belt.

Now, someone doing all that, some house work and some English...should go for 4500B?

Disgusting.

My neighbor just hired a Thai live-in maid at 5500/m, what's dreaming about that? Maybe you guys are out of touch with reality.

keyword=MAID=woman who cannot seem to clean the chrome in the toilet properly or wash a red wine glass without dropping it, let alone take care of your child in the event of an emergency.

but really, if it is worht the 7k you save, power to ya

Edited by t.s

Sorry but you don't need to pay Bt12k for a junior lawyer in Pattaya nevermind a nanny.

If the hospital was involved then the nurse was likely getting Bt4k from the 12k.

I will be looking into this in the very near future but I would have thought the range went from Bt4k to Bt6k per month with free board and lodgings.

hi yes you can have a thai nanny for around 5000.00 baht month.I was hired by a german man who have a 7 years old thai daugther and a very big house he first hired a thai nanny for teaching her english,doing housework,and cooking after 2 weeks he got rid of her because she was doing nothing at all could not teach not take care of his daugther and for the cleaning i will pass.I have been working for him for over one year he was more than satisfied but his contract here was finish and he ad to go back to germany so i think what you have is what you pay for i do my job very good and i am not shy to ask a decent salary for the job i do

it is up to you to know what kind of nanny you whant

take care Maria

Good Luck Maria

You gets what you pay for.

Theirs nannying and theirs nannying.

Great references ,good english instead of tinglish etc all count.

hi yes you can have a thai nanny for around 5000.00 baht month.I was hired by a german man who have a 7 years old thai daugther and a very big house he first hired a thai nanny for teaching her english,doing housework,and cooking after 2 weeks he got rid of her because she was doing nothing at all could not teach not take care of his daugther and for the cleaning i will pass.I have been working for him for over one year he was more than satisfied but his contract here was finish and he ad to go back to germany so i think what you have is what you pay for i do my job very good and i am not shy to ask a decent salary for the job i do

it is up to you to know what kind of nanny you whant

take care Maria