Is it Pfeizer what they are inoculating us?

Joseph98765

Today I went to get my first jab in Promenada and when I sat on the chair with the nurse she had already the injections with the "stuff" inside...

I asked her: Is this Pfizer? yes, it is.... Really?

I was expecting to see the bottle like all my vaccines I took in my whole life, and not all prepared under a towel...

I just checked the Lot/serial number form the paper in Google....nothing.

don't want to think bad, but once they want to get rid of soooo many Sinovacs out there... hmm

Only my Thoughts...????????

Edited by Joseph98765
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

39 minutes ago, Joseph98765 said:

If you go to a restaurants and they give you a bottle of $200 wine opened...I guess you won't ask your self neither. drink it and that's it! right?

If the police come to your bar asking for a shake down bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label for their boss...????

55 minutes ago, Joseph98765 said:

When you finish they give you a paper with all the info and next appointment.... and the serial is included there.

That's why I'm saying... 

If you go to a restaurants and they give you a bottle of $200 wine opened...I guess you won't ask your self neither. drink it and that's it! right?

Even is free or whatever, would be good to see what they are putting me.

Oh! I almost forgot....you know that I don't give a f**** about what you think, right? ????????????

If you think I'm a troll...here a screenshot of my appointment today, only to let you sleep tonight. 

34429.jpg

that number is indeed much different from what I had in pattaya a month ago "30125BA".

After the first shot I had bad days in 5 and 12 days.

A week the second shot I had very strange stomach pain and since then not fully recovered, with temperature, headache, chills, sweating. 

If you don't have any body reaction you vax might be just water.

In thailand don't be surprised at anything. Dr Anutin is selling pfizer to his friends at his rancho at khao yai for 25k. They have grassed him to a scottish investigative journalist

Edited by internationalism
  • Sad 4

I got mine at McCormick Hospital = Pfizer both times & they attached coresponding Pfizer stickers to their paperwork at each stop they made.....One jab, one sticker/seal/one individual form for each person.....

The (Lot) number shown in mine is 30125BA.....

Since it's a Lot number it probably is different with varying shipments/suppliers & possibly location/site of injection.....

I had zero side effects.... Minimal soreness at the injection site....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Shoeless Joe said:

If the vax doses were under a towel, how did you get Lot/serial number and why didn't you check the maker? Also where / how did you check via Google?
You say you don't want to "think bad" but you're happy to start a thread "thinking bad" anyway!

I had my Pfizer shots at McCormick a few weeks ago. On the trolley full of vax doses, I could clearly see that they were clearly labelled "Pfizer".
I call BS troll post.

Joe

I was there as well, nothing to identify the jabs on display anywhere in sight.

Only the consent form had the Pfizer box ticked, which they kept.

The only document I came out with was my second vax appointment, which does have details .......

Only side effect so far was an odd 'stiff' feeling in my neck nearest the vaccination.

Don't care what was in it, only want the vaccination passport accepted for entry to the UK.

pfizer.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

35 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was there as well, nothing to identify the jabs on display anywhere in sight.

Only the consent form had the Pfizer box ticked, which they kept.

The only document I came out with was my second vax appointment, which does have details .......

Only side effect so far was an odd 'stiff' feeling in my neck nearest the vaccination.

Don't care what was in it, only want the vaccination passport accepted for entry to the UK.

pfizer.jpg

I had the jab today in the group after yours.  Pretty efficiently done, I must say- ~45 minutes total, including the waiting time to check for immediate side-effects before they release you.

• Like 2

Mor prom app, install from,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mor.promplus&hl=th&gl=US

select 'create account'

Use the 13 digit ID number on your second appointment slip.

Add a 6 figure password

Enter your phone number, then the OTP code.

All your details are already in the app.

Along with your Thailand 'Health pass' and vaccination details.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

it never even occurred to me to look - at McC it was supposed to be Pfizer and I expect that it was???

Everything I saw had Pfizer on it....The sticker/labels affixed to the work order for each patient, the boxes on the carts, & the big storage boxes they  restocked the carts from.....

No big banners or signs other than the queuing guides....

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mor prom app, install from,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mor.promplus&hl=th&gl=US

select 'create account'

Use the 13 digit ID number on your second appointment slip.

Add a 6 figure password

Enter your phone number, then the OTP code.

All your details are already in the app.

Along with your Thailand 'Health pass' and vaccination details.

Did all this. No 'Health Pass'.?? Cert from Promenada wrong birth year.

Check all your details. From this point on all no go.

Anybody know next vax. day so I can return and try to have this corrected. 

Regards Kim.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, internationalism said:

Dr Anutin is selling pfizer to his friends at his rancho at khao yai for 25k. They have grassed him to a scottish investigative journalist

You lost credibility when you posted Dr. Anutin. He is an engineer not a doctor, although he likes to dress up as one. 

I kinda doubt they'd screw around with what they promised to do with these donated Pfizer doses (which was to give a certain percentage of the 1,500,000 doses donated by the US to the foreign population living in LOS), especially with at least another 1,000,000 doses still promised but (I believe) not yet delivered.

Impossible to believe, no, but it would sure have been an elaborate ruse for not much to gain.

I saw no vial, just the syringe and needle with the juice in it.

1st dose "welcome to Pfizer", said the nurse, that was good enough for me.

2nd dose, sat down, nurse said to me, Pfizer ?, I said, no, Sinovac, she pushed back, saw the smile on my face and said, you funny, then called out to her nurse friend, Pfizer and she brought a few syringes over with the juice in them already.

I believe you gotta trust people in certain situations, besides, I got a Pfizer sticker stuck on my short on both occasions, that was good enough for me ????

• Like 1