Looking For Foreigner Friend To Exchange Language Skill

kitsada

Hello, I am Thai male, 29 years old lives in Bangkok. I am looking for foreigner friend who interesting to have Thai friend to exchange language skills, I can teach Thai language, calture or travel togerther if you want.

Who interesting please PM, Thk. :o

exchange is : You'll get mine, and I'll get yours.

I don't think you are going to find many farangs who want to exchange their language skill for yours.

My advice

cheers

onzestan

that's a bit unfriendly to say. and btw, if u r a "falang" means also that u should try to learn thai language as much as u can, so don't waste opportunity to lear it. he also talk about culture... yeah, sure as a falang I want to "exchange" with ppl. thats one of the reasons to live aboard.

to the rest:

just because he is a guy he can't talk with guys?

he is offering a chat, no sex.

guys, sometimes been "macho" is just stupid

welcome kitsada...!

Edited by pop_corn

I don't think you are going to find many farangs who want to exchange their language skill for yours.

My advice

cheers

onzestan

that's a bit unfriendly to say. and btw, if u r a "falang" means also that u should try to learn thai language as much as u can, so don't waste opportunity to lear it. he also talk about culture... yeah, sure as a falang I want to "exchange" with ppl. thats one of the reasons to live aboard.

to the rest:

welcome kitsada...!

Your opinion, not mine and BTW I do speak Thai, this is a free for all forum, it's just that I feel a hidden agenda.

cheers and lighten up.

onzestan

:o

My advice

cheers

onzestan

to the rest:

welcome kitsada...!

Your opinion, not mine and BTW I do speak Thai, this is a free for all forum, it's just that I feel a hidden agenda.

cheers and lighten up.

onzestan

thas why I did hv to say something about yours, it was involving 2 many people. :D

cheers!

I have been recently asked by a Thai who's working full time what I thought was the best way for her to improve her English. She wanted to know which of the many institutes (that teach English in the evenings) that I thought was the best. But in my opinion, hanging out with a friend(s) speaking English and learning from each other in an exchange,as Kitsada implies, is a very good way to go.

(I'm not sure why someone has the idea Kitsada has a hidden agenda, though ,no doubt, he may in fact have one.

This brings up the question though because I seem to recall there being groups like this for English-speakers and Thais to get together and learn Thai/English from each other. But I can't remember where I heard/read about this(might've been on ThaiVisa in the distant past) and don't know any details - which brings up my question -

Does anyone know groups like this - a club or social group set up for Thai/Foreigners to meet and learn language/culture from each other ? (Perhaps I should start a new topic with this question)

Edited by phormio