Bagels

up-country_sinclair

Paula's Cafe in Surin Beach also has bagels.

and i think but can't remember the road that goes to chalong pier off of chalong circle I think i remember seeing a sign on that road that had bagel in it. Maybe some one form down south can comment.

Well thats my coffee spot sorted for tomorrow then !!

Havent had a cream cheese bagel in years..

It's a great shop. He does have the best english muffins I seen around.

Staff is great and they make a proper coffee much better and cheaper than Starbucks

and i think but can't remember the road that goes to chalong pier off of chalong circle I think i remember seeing a sign on that road that had bagel in it. Maybe some one form down south can comment.

That place closed a year or two ago. Pity. Good garlic bagels, good onion bagels. No Thai staff, farang lady used to serve. Maybe that's why it closed.

That place in Chalong was called 'Bagels & Beyond'. Used to eat there many a lunchtime. Their Pumpkin soup was to die for. Run by a relatively young San Fransican couple, there was an old Thai lady served. They offered the place up for sale in the Gazette about 18 months ago ?, but obviously no taker.

I'll give Woody's place a go one of these days. :o

perhaps a dumb question, but where IS woody's?

Donna,

It's in the same Plaza as the CAT telephone office in Patong. Coming from Karon go up beach road inPatong just past Rock City(Can't miss the giant guitar) turn right. Just before you reach Rat-u-tit road turn left into Andaman Plaza. Its on the left about 20 meters in.

Ppost-10698-1180949452_thumb.jpg

cheers blokes. i now know exactly where it is. just didnt know the name of it. my old boss built the new modern hotel there, byd lofts. i used to be there every day but didnt visit it!