requirements for entry phucket unvaccinated

rickthailand

PEOPLE NOT VACCINATED

Must have been tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR or ATK (Antigen Test Kit) with a confirmed negative test result issued by a hospital or laboratory within the past 7 days. (People may no longer bring their own ATK test kits to the Phuket Check Point to be tested there, but a professional rapid test service is available at the checkpoint that people may use)

https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-officials-tired-of-people-not-understanding-the-word-or-81692.php

Do note that some airlines will have their own requirements and might not let you board without a jab and/or PCR test 72 hrs before flight. So check with airline as well.

Edited by tomazbodner

12 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

PEOPLE NOT VACCINATED

Must have been tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR or ATK (Antigen Test Kit) with a confirmed negative test result issued by a hospital or laboratory within the past 7 days. (People may no longer bring their own ATK test kits to the Phuket Check Point to be tested there, but a professional rapid test service is available at the checkpoint that people may use)

https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-officials-tired-of-people-not-understanding-the-word-or-81692.php

Do note that some airlines will have their own requirements and might not let you board without a jab and/or PCR test 72 hrs before flight. So check with airline as well.

thanx

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

As long as your "health regiments" doesn't effect other people..., a six year old knows that....!!!

Smoke as much as you like, but not in my face, drink yourself to death, but don't get behind a wheel and kill others...., boy... , I thought we got around understanding these things some 30 or 40 years ago...! ????

Get Covid and die, just don't give it to others, no problem there ... 

Regarding covid, if unvaccinated by choice, please also don't take up limited hospital spaces and/or bother with insurance.

On 10/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, Tropposurfer said:

I live in Phuket. Please don't come here unless you've been vaccinated.

If you're vaccinated, what's to fear, or am I to assume you don't have much faith in your vaccination and won't protect you.  And yet, you want me to get the same.

33 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If you're vaccinated, what's to fear, or am I to assume you don't have much faith in your vaccination and won't protect you.  And yet, you want me to get the same.

It really is time you learned what a vaccination does and doesn't do.

• Like 1

I know, and why I'll pass on these new mRNAs.  I'd consider the Sinovac, IF, it was available, but TH ceased using.

New vaccines scare me more than the virus, since having a 97-99% recovery rate.  97% recovery doesn't instill fear in me. 

UP2U