235 people, including minors, arrested at “restaurant” in Khon Kaen for allegedly breaking Covid-19 rules, drinking alcohol, partying illegally

snoop1130

45 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The most incredible part of this story is that more than 200 police were working after dark, surely a mis-print.

Yeah, but don't forget that with so few places to shake-down because of covid-19, the po-po need these busts to make overtime!

Good to see due diligence by the boys in brown.

while other crimes and road fatalities carry on.

I mean get a grip people are fed up with all the BS…. Let’s stop the charade and those that may feel that they are at risk of Delta Aplha Beta Mega strains stay at home.

what a farce honestly ????‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was just in Khon Kaen for a few nights.

Stayed at an upscale hotel.  They actually had a pool party late into the wee hours.

Didn't bother me but I assume if you pay you can play.

Can't blame them its been a long lockdown and Khon Kaen is notoriously boring for its size.

Nice shopping mall though.

14 hours ago, Almer said:

01,00 serving pop with minors present, somebody thought they were above the law.

It's a restaurant! It's perfectly normal to serve alcohol in restaurants with kids around. What weird country are you from? And BTW 'POP' means a soft non alcoholic drink..AKA Soda in the USA..

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

It's a restaurant! It's perfectly normal to serve alcohol in restaurants with kids around. What weird country are you from? And BTW 'POP' means a soft non alcoholic drink..AKA Soda in the USA..

Not when there are local rules that ban it, United Kingdom we call beer Pop, or turps.