The Greatest Beer Run Ever: New Russell Crowe & Zac Efron movie filmed in Hua Hin

snoop1130

crowe-efron-696x364.jpeg

Scenes for the upcoming movie The Greatest Beer Run Ever, staring Russell Crowe and Zac Efron have been filmed in Hua Hin.

You may have noticed the scores of buses parked outside Hua Hin Airport during the week.

But instead of transporting tourists, the buses have been used to transport extras and crew involved in the filming, which took place between 19-21 October.

Full Story: https://www.huahintoday.com/local-news/the-greatest-beer-run-ever-new-russell-crowe-zac-efron-movie-being-filmed-in-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-10-22

• Haha 1

they were so impressed with sandbox and Thailand they decided to stay for a further 2 week holiday .................................................not

lol

I can imagine the conversation as they were boarding their flight

Thank flip to be getting out of that cluster    

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, smedly said:

they were so impressed with sandbox and Thailand they decided to stay for a further 2 week holiday .................................................not

lol

I can imagine the conversation as they were boarding their flight

Thank flip to be getting out of that cluster    

The conversation probably went as follows...

...thank goodness we filmed at an airport. At least we were able to depart swiftly on our private jets once filming finished...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

It is just me wondering, if and how he got a Non-Immigrant B visa and a work permit allowing to work anywhere in Thailand. How about income taxation, social security payments et al .......

Just wondering, if I recall the painful ordeals the bureaucratic clowns laid upon me for 30+ years until I retired ???? 

• Haha 1

This movie is based on a true story.  I'm looking forward to this movie but unfortunately it is being produced by Apple TV.  

in 1967, John Donohue was a 26-year-old U.S. Marine Corps veteran working as a merchant seaman when he was challenged one night in a New York City bar. The men gathered had lost family and friends in the ongoing war in Vietnam. One patriot proposed an idea many might deem preposterous – one of them should sneak into Vietnam, track down their buddies in combat, and give each of them messages of support from back home, maybe some laughs – and beer.