Astrazenica in CM ?

freedomnow

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, IamAlex said:

Hmm, what do you mean? I have no Facebook and I can’t see the linked page.

For all residents of Chiang Mai, Thai and Non-Thai, aged 18 yrs and above, still requiring first COVID-19 vaccinations, the following venues will be providing vaccination on a walk-in basis.
AstraZeneca (AZ)-Pfizer (PZ) or AZ-AZ (if necessary)
Nov 1 onwards
Mother and Child Hospital 13:00-15:00
Suan Prung Hospital 12:30-14:30
Neurological Hospital 13:00-15:00
AZ
Hang Dong Hospital
1-7 Nov 08:30-14:00
Sinovac (SV)-AZ or AZ-PZ
Central Airport
2-5 Nov 13:00-15:00
AZ-PZ
Suan Dok Maharaj Hospital
2-5 Nov

2 weeks ago there was also double pfizer for all foreigners, but I guess you lived under a rock and missed this.

Edited by jackdd

Really? It was not announced on thethaiger.com which as I know is just one place with live Thai news on English. But do you have some answers about the topic maybe? That’s strange to send me link to a social media site with billions posts when I’ve asked about an exact subject. I’ve googled about it but I couldn’t find the answer on English.

31 minutes ago, IamAlex said:

Really? It was not announced on thethaiger.com which as I know is just one place with live Thai news on English. But do you have some answers about the topic maybe? That’s strange to send me link to a social media site with billions posts when I’ve asked about an exact subject. I’ve googled about it but I couldn’t find the answer on English.

The answer is in my post, you just need to read it.

Sorry, I don’t see the requested information by the link anyway. I’ve opened it using Google cache and there is the outdated announcement about Pfizer vaccination but there are no information how to prevent Chinese vaccine jab on government vaccination.

976F39BA-030B-4D77-A57F-1F58FC375FC5.png

2 hours ago, IamAlex said:

Wife just stumbled across it on one of her Facebook groups this last Sunday and as the day grew so did the number of locations/times for walk in over the next week or so.  The way they use FB here as a major media outlet astounds me.  AZ for the first shot and Pfizer for the second.  Already know of people that went Monday to some locations.  For 18 and over with no previous vax walk-in.  Monday they lined up at 3:30am for an 8am opening.

Edited by DrPhibes

Great, thanks for all the answers! Visited CMU facility today for AZ jab with following Pfizer in 4 weeks. It looks as the most powerful combination (by the way, AZ as the second jab is available too). That’s nice we have ability to select between different vaccines because everyone has own preferences and requirements.

42 minutes ago, IamAlex said:

Great, thanks for all the answers! Visited CMU facility today for AZ jab with following Pfizer in 4 weeks. It looks as the most powerful combination (by the way, AZ as the second jab is available too). That’s nice we have ability to select between different vaccines because everyone has own preferences and requirements.

Where abouts in CMU did you go? Wasn't sure if it meant the convention centre or not. Did you have to queue for long?

I mean Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, see it on the pictures above. No foreigners at all but that’s not a problem, just asked about my passport and address in Chiang Mai (no proves required) and phone number for sms invitation to the second jab. It was about 30 minutes to wait for the jab and 30 minutes after for health tracking. It was faster for Thais because they just read and fill a provided medical form without staff help. Anyway, that was easy and without hassles.

• Thanks 1

Happy to tell you that i had my first dose of AZ at Airport Plaza today, and i was impressed by the staff, and the process. Left with an appointment for Pfizer next month.

i am a bit disappointed in the quality of the hallucinations the shot inspired in my Orang brother who cohabits with me in this incarnation ... hoped for reliving scenes from his childhood in Borneo before the brutal kidnapping that trafficked him to the Pu Yai's private zoo/gulag in Thailand where he was known only by his number, 37 ... but, he stayed with his favorite food-related fantasies, like wrecking a four-star restaurant, and eating all the tiramisu and truffles.

i'd never tasted truffle before, didn't care that much for it.

~o:37;

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

COVID-19 Vaccinations: 1 - 5 Dec 2021
For all Chiang Mai residents who have not yet been COVID-19 vaccinated you may receive walk-in Pfizer/Pfizer vaccinations at the following places:
1st dose Pfizer 2nd dose Pfizer
Regional Health Promotion Center 1 (Chiang Mai Mother Child Hospital)
1 -3 December 08:00-15:30
Central Airport Plaza
1-5 December 09:00-15:00
Nakornping Hospital
1-5 December 07:00-15:00
File_20211203-100521.jpg.87bc9dc4c359cc6af0e0aa547cb26bdf.jpgFile_20211203-100547.jpg.45e0a180f3eea896635045185181a223.jpg

Edited by Marcous
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cnx1204 said:

Latest direction from the Chiangmai Ministry of Public Health Office:
Anyone who has been turned away from getting vaccinated, including a booster, should send an email to 
[email protected]   explaining their situation. 

Thank you. I had the Sinovac AstraZeneca mix and now it’s been 3 months.

Would love to know if and when AZ may be available as a booster. 

13-17 December Mother and Child Hospital

BOOSTER
Pfizer or Astra Zeneca after

1. 2 Sinopharm 90 days
  2. 2 Sinovac 90 days
  3. 2 Astra Zeneca 6 months

UNVACCINATED (choose)

1. Pfizer & Pfizer
  2. Astra Zeneca & Pfizer
  3. Sinovac & Pfizer

14-15 December Suan Prung Hospital 8am - 12 pm

BOOSTER Pfizer or Astra Zeneca after