Tailor/Seamstress and Dry Cleaner in Udon Thani?

BunsofVeal

Where are the seamstress/tailors in Udon, any shop that sells uniforms or clothing? I would very much like one or two recommendations. A related topic is where do you get your dry cleaning done? Most of the cleaners appear use washers. I did a search both tailors and seamstress but found none, but if this is a previously discussed topics, please kindly reply with a link. Thanks in advance.

The street in front of the jailhouse is Srisuk.  The street behind the jailhouse is Srichomcheun.  With the jail house on your left, pass the jailhouse and the four way intersection while on Srichomcheun.  Less than 25m past the intersection on your left is a drycleaner.  She's dependable and been in business for ages.  About 50m past the intersection, on your right, is a tailor.  He has several white goverment uniforms hanging in the front window.  He's been in business for a loooong time.  I've never used the tailor, but eat soup on a regular basis directly across the street.  If I needed a tailor, I'd probably give him a try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BunsofVeal said:

kokesaat, thank you so much! I'll look for these to businesses. Found them! Thank you again!

2 hours ago, BunsofVeal said:

If beef noodle soup, made the old-fashioned, Vietnamese way, is your thing, the small shop directly across from the Suit Center (สุทเซนเตอร์) is worth a stop.  We've been eating there for 25 years.  Brieo, the daughter speaks excellent English.

• Like 2