Dailymotion site - alternatives for downloads

Speedo1968

I don't have / want a TV, prefer to download, watch as and when I please , generally 1 - 2 hours per evening.
There are plenty of TV series from UK, Europe and a few American and Australian. series.

Generally I download from Dailymotion, easy to use, and many European series with subs.
There does seem to be more incomplete series and Asian series than before.

Youtube has become more and more restrictive and most TV serials do not have complete episodes.

They also seem to block downloading.

Can anyone recommend an alternative ( free ) site to Dailymotion / Youtube where it is possible to download TV series.

I had to check the date; I thought that I might have fallen asleep and woke up decades earlier.

Time for you to educate yourself on the myriad ways of obtaining the media you crave. There are Torrents and also websites that use File Hosters for their releases.

I'm not sure what you not having nor wanting a TV has to do with anything. 

Unless you bought a huge computer monitor, watching on a TV is probably more comfortable.  You don't need to use it for receiving TV signals, just hook it up to any of the very reasonably priced boxes for streaming or playing saved digital content.

22 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Unless you bought a huge computer monitor, watching on a TV is probably more comfortable.  You don't need to use it for receiving TV signals, just hook it up to any of the very reasonably priced boxes for streaming or playing saved digital content.

OP - for my needs a laptop size screen is fine and no the screen is not huge.
It's  not the screen size I am asking about it's an alternative to Dailymotion.
My time spent viewing for pleasure is only around 2 hours per day so not worth spending on a TV + box.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:12 AM, Bruno123 said:

I had to check the date; I thought that I might have fallen asleep and woke up decades earlier.

Time for you to educate yourself on the myriad ways of obtaining the media you crave. There are Torrents and also websites that use File Hosters for their releases.

I'm not sure what you not having nor wanting a TV has to do with anything. 

OP - I'm in my late 70's so re-educating myself won't be easy.
Although I had one of the first commercial computers out of the box with black screen and green text I had little spare time to enjoy it for pleasure; later traveled with a laptop under my arm for business from early 90's.
Not wanting a TV was just a way of saying no add-ons such as a box.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

OP - I'm in my late 70's so re-educating myself won't be easy.
Although I had one of the first commercial computers out of the box with black screen and green text I had little spare time to enjoy it for pleasure; later traveled with a laptop under my arm for business from early 90's.
Not wanting a TV was just a way of saying no add-ons such as a box.

There are free websites, such as https://webtor.io that will process Magnet links for you. They will either stream or be available for download to play on your laptop.

Another way to grab the programmes you wish to view. 

https://w41.torlook.info you can use to search for what you want. But even this is primitive. Paying a small amount for a Magnet+ processor gives you a lot more options to find and watch what you want.

No need for a box. You can use the service on any device.

But the free links above can be another string to your bow.

On 10/25/2021 at 1:41 PM, Speedo1968 said:

Can anyone recommend an alternative ( free ) site to Dailymotion / Youtube where it is possible to download TV series.

https://putlockernew.site/ like any of these type of sites, make sure you have good security and pop-up blocker (can take a couple of clicks to get it playing).

• Like 1

Take a look at the computer app Stremio, once installed it streams movies & TV shows from the torrent sites, no need to download.    

I've been using it for a couple of years and never had any issues other than an occasional wait till the lower seeded shows buffer up.

Edited by bbko