30 day extension of visa exempt?

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, arrival stamp and TM6 departure card.

No need for a ticket out of the country.

Dependent upon where you apply the may want a TM30 report receipt for proof you are staying in the province where you apply. If staying in hotel they should of done one online when you checked in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, arrival stamp and TM6 departure card.

No need for a ticket out of the country.

Dependent upon where you apply the may want a TM30 report receipt for proof you are staying in the province where you apply. If staying in hotel they should of done one online when you checked in.

Thanks as always Joe

im staying in my condo. Would it be easier if I stayed in a hotel in Bangkok the night before going to immigration so the TM30 has been done online?

22 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Thanks as always Joe

im staying in my condo. Would it be easier if I stayed in a hotel in Bangkok the night before going to immigration so the TM30 has been done online?

Since you are the owner you could complete a TM30 form and submit it when you apply for the extension. Just have your house book and maybe some proof you own it and a copy of them.

Download and print both pages. TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 1277 downloads

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Since you are the owner you could complete a TM30 form and submit it when you apply for the extension. Just have your house book and maybe some proof you own it and a copy of them.

Download and print both pages. TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 1277 downloads

Thanks Joe. But I don’t own it. Just renting it

Cheers