Farm Tractor For Sale

:o:DFord 7610 Farm Tractor 110hp.

This is my second try to sell my Tractor.

First I got some offers from Thai Farmers, but it figured out they were only out to get the Tractor for almost free.

The Tractor is in very good condition.

110hp. 4x4 wheel drive. Imported from UK. Used in Thailand for about 3 Years.

Including 3 Plowing Tools: 2-disc,3-disk & 7-disk harrowers.

Unfortunately I cannot give you information about the working hours, but I didn’t use the Tractor that much.

Price: 650K all included.

3.BMP

Saw this post a while back, thought you'd shifted it? i've had a nightmare selling a tractor recently, be carefull, they'd cook yr dogs hind leg if he/she stood still long enough.

Maybe drop the price a tad... pm me if prepared to do that.

Oblict, Something i would like you to explain please, the first time you advertised this with 2 pics, it had a front blade, have you sold this, hence the lower price? also you say its a 7610, it clearly says on the tractor bonnet its a 6610, has it a turbo or not?also it seems to have lost 5hp since you first advertised it, Otherwise its a fine looking bit of kit, Because of the differences in your postings, i have lost interest at the present price, Thankyou, Lickey..

Differance between 5610, 6610 & 7610:

All have the same basic engine and mechincs - all based on the 5610 256 cubic inch block

The 6610 and 7610 are bored out to 268 cubic inch. Diffs. frames, gearboxes, transaxles ect ect etc ........ all the same. If it fits on one it will fit on the otther

The 7610 diffarnce? - it has a turbo added.

Fuel pumps are identical - but the delivery rates are changed (for different power outputs).

Over time the fueling has been fine tuned - early models produced around 85hp, late models are up to 110 - 115hp (late model turbo 7610). You can quite reliably take them up to 160hp - but little point - they are small frame tractors and don't have the mass to put that power down to the ground.

Good though if it's used to drive a big gennie or pto water pump.

Overall - by far your best option in Thailand

MF

no the Tractor does have a front blade and it is for real a 7610 type Tracor with Turbo Engine, and he has two Hydraulic Pumps good for a Trailer, if you plan to have one in future. The Tractor itself is very good explained by Maizefarmer. Thanks Maizefarmer.

I mean you guys have a good Tractor and 3 addtionel tools, witch together would cost over 100K. Best for use on Sugercane Farms or else.

With the Price I am ready to go to 620K.

OB

Maizefarmer is correct, the 7610 is a very good tractor and suits the overall condition in Thailand. This includes availability of parts (i have owned a 7610 for years in Thailand).

OP is not very clear on machinery included, which probably creates confusion and skepticism. Price is a little steep (I bought a brand new 5610 for less then that, admittedly a few years ago and without machinery).

Two Hydraulic pumps?? Not sure what that is about??

Edited by CMexpat

For the record guys - this is a good deal all round - the price is right (excuse pun) and from what I have seen of the machine - it's worth it.

2nd hydraulic pump on these machines is unusual - but a big plus point for hydraulic trailer brakes, seeders add-on front pto or hitch - theres a 1001 uses for it.

Oblict - put the pics back up - it might help

MF

Ok, so it is turboed, lost my interest even more now, has the tractor ever had the mandotory 3 mins tickover time to cool the turbo after hard work?just a guess but i would think not, this is nessasary to cool the turbo so it doesnt cook the oil seals inside, eventually the seals leak into the pressure system, causing blue smoke, and then the turbo bearings suffer through lack of lube, the blades then break of going into engine jamming valves and damaging pistons, causing a major overhaul, or new engine, as thais only think of fuel, im looking for a non-turboed tractor.

Good luck with your sale, Lickey.

Lickey

Unbolt the turbo - takes 60 minutes (according to NH workshop manual!) - and all you have to do is adjust the mechinal fuel pump (reduce pulse timing).

Power output? - same as the 6610 - which is exactly what a 7610 is without a turbo.

MF

Lickey

II was working for 2+ Years with my Tractor and sometimes hard all day long in a hot climate, but all the problems you think of never happened. Till now I never had any problem with my engine. It always did working to my full satisfaction.

The reason I sell my Tractor is not because it is a ######ed up peace and has problems all over, but because I have some other problems and do not need the Tractor anymore. Otherwise I never would sell it.

OB

I'm no expert in tractors, a friend of mine just got a 4WD tractor from China, 870.000 baht brand new, I think it has 90hp. But never in my life have a seen a more sorry piece of sh#%, the frame-work is way to small, supports for hydralic tubes is none excisting, the quality of the steel used for the tractor is so bad, that I can bend with my bare hands. If he had paid 330.000 baht more, then he could get a John Deere brand new, now he is stock with that China junk, and the dealer is out there every 2-3 days to repair it.

To me the Ford deal sounds like a good buy.

Tilapia.

On the subject of new tractors - you can order a brand new Brazilian made NH/Ford 7630 (100hp) or 8030 (120hp) from Anglo Thai in Bangkok for around Baht 1 100 000 - 1 200 000

They are modernised versions of the old Series 10's (66XX & 76XX types) - no fancy electronic drive train management or CANBUS systems - just striaghtforward backyard manageable mechanics - and they are excellent cat 2 machines, capable of handling draught loads for any Thai farm up to around 500 rai.

Parts - many of the 66XX (and by virture, aslo 76XX) parts can be used on the 7630 and 8030.

They are also very easily tuned to run off bio fuels - in fact you can run them off parafin if you were hard pushed.

... and if you are a "big Green" fan - you can buy comparable models for around 10 - 15% premium from Siam-Hitachi

MF

If it looks like you're going to get skinned selling the tractor, it may be a good idea to try to trade down. That is too much tractor for most Thai farmers and a smaller tractor may be easier to sell outright. From your post, it appears that you have no use for a tractor but trading down may be the best way to get most of your money back.

Lickey

II was working for 2+ Years with my Tractor and sometimes hard all day long in a hot climate, but all the problems you think of never happened. Till now I never had any problem with my engine. It always did working to my full satisfaction.

The reason I sell my Tractor is not because it is a ######ed up peace and has problems all over, but because I have some other problems and do not need the Tractor anymore. Otherwise I never would sell it.

OB

Oblict, sorry to hear you have other problems, and like i said before, your tractor looks a nice machine ect with some good attachments included, on close inspection of your previous post in February, there is a side view of tractor, it looks to me that the oil filter hasnt been changed since its respray in England 3 years ago, as it is same colour as engine, could you confirm this please, Thankyou.

Lickey

OB

Oblict, sorry to hear you have other problems, and like i said before, your tractor looks a nice machine ect with some good attachments included, on close inspection of your previous post in February, there is a side view of tractor, it looks to me that the oil filter hasnt been changed since its respray in England 3 years ago, as it is same colour as engine, could you confirm this please, Thankyou.

Lickey

all oilfilters are replaced by new ones

OB

OB, as MF suggested, perhaps you could put some new pics on here, im sure people want to see the latest tyre condition and wear on the disc ploughs ect, sorry to be a pain in the arse but im sure it would help you a lot..