How To Find List Of Approved Suvanabhumi Airport SHA Quarantine Hotels

Tosseroon

Anyone know link to list of approved airport and other hotels within 20 kms of Suvanabhumi 

Also does 1 night cost include PCR test and transfers to and from airport and hotel.

Ive googled everything but can’t find it

Thanks in advance for replies

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

17 minutes ago, khunPer said:

The list is HERE...:thumbsup:

You mean one list is here, it's not the definitive list they are running a business remember. For example, another list https://thaiest.com/blog/aq-hotel-1-night-packages (again not definitive and yet another business).

What would be nice from a responsible government department would be a definitive list giving they have to be accredited to operate.

Edited by Salerno
Typo
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Salerno said:

What would be nice from a responsible government department would be a definitive list giving they have to be accredited to operate.

They have:

https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/index?type=shaplus-SHA Plus +

Also, this site is supposed to be a collaboration with the tourist department; although, I cannot find any information about the collaboration at the moment:

https://asq.locanation.com/hotel.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, farang51 said:

They have:

I was talking about a full listing advertising packages rather than just a list of those accredited. Not sure if it's due to location, but the SHA site for me is extremely slow and somewhat buggy, trawling through it and then having to check with individual hotels direct to just find out the cost and inclusions is not optimal (bearing in mind most people are asking due to returning to LOS and needing to meet entry requirements, not just out of interest for domestic travel).

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Salerno said:

You mean one list is here, it's not the definitive list they are running a business remember. For example, another list https://thaiest.com/blog/aq-hotel-1-night-packages (again not definitive and yet another business).

4 hours ago, farang51 said:

They have:

https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/index?type=shaplus-SHA Plus +

Also, this site is supposed to be a collaboration with the tourist department; although, I cannot find any information about the collaboration at the moment:

https://asq.locanation.com/hotel.html

Thank you for your list

But these are ASQ hotels and even though they now cater for 1 day stays while we wait for the test results to come back, they are commercial sites (rather than an authoritative governments site) which are quite expensive and it is not clear what the packages include and what additional charges would be involved

8 minutes ago, ckee said:

But these are ASQ hotels and even though they now cater for 1 day stays while we wait for the test results to come back, they are commercial sites (rather than an authoritative governments site) which are quite expensive and it is not clear what the packages include and what additional charges would be involved

The first one I linked to is a government site listing SHA hotels, transports, etc.; although, as Salerno points out, it is only a list of approved hotels; one has to contact the hotels themselves to get a quote.

The second one started as a cooperation with a government office, it does have SHA hotels, although only in Phuket.

Edited by farang51
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckee said:

Thank you for your list

My apologies.

The thailandsha.com site seems to be endorsed by TAT.

However, when I click a SHA Plus hotel that I am interested in, I am taken to directly to the hotel's website and none of them mentions SHA Plus packages. 

I have tried several dozen hotels and have gotten the same results

They are slow off the mark, given the re-opening tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckee said:

However, when I click a SHA Plus hotel that I am interested in, I am taken to directly to the hotel's website and none of them mentions SHA Plus packages.

Hence the point I made.

The other links give you the package prices - the prices are what they are, you're not going to find a list with significantly cheaper prices.

4 hours ago, Salerno said:

I was talking about a full listing advertising packages rather than just a list of those accredited. Not sure if it's due to location, but the SHA site for me is extremely slow and somewhat buggy, trawling through it and then having to check with individual hotels direct to just find out the cost and inclusions is not optimal (bearing in mind most people are asking due to returning to LOS and needing to meet entry requirements, not just out of interest for domestic travel).

I agree.

Badly designed website which appears to be done by amateurs

• Like 1

I have spent a lot of time the last few days searching for SHA Plus hotels in the popular hotel booking sites such as Agoda.com, Booking.com and Hotels.com.

They show some hotels as "SHA Certified" or the normal "SHA" logos but none with the "SHA Plus" logos

FYI and happy searching

21 hours ago, ckee said:

Thank you for your list

You have been given at least 2 sites which list hotels match your needs/the regulations. Check them.