Thailand Pass.

Roymac

I need some help please. 

Ordinarily I may enter Thailand with no Visa for 30 days. I have applied for a non-immigrant "O" visa and am awaiting it's approval, possibly on 2nd to 4th Nov.

I am due to fly out on 11th November for 7 day Sandbox quarantine.

I am fearful I may not get my Thai Pass back in time should I submit it once my 90 day visa is approved.

Should I go ahead and register for the Thai Pass as if I were going for 30 days to ensure I get the document back timeously ?

Either that or I need to push back my arrival.

I do not want to jeopardise my entry into Thailand.

Thank you Roymac.

As all predicted, Thailand Pass rollout an utter shambles. Could be the next Thailand Plus application

A  small team of Stanford undergrads from the English literature department even, could code a better application over a weekend for pizza and beer money. 

Why, Why Why are government apps always so buggy and useless?

https://bangkokherald.com/business/tech/thailand-pass-is-live-and-its-a-mess-as-expected/

• Like 1

Same as a previous Poster, after hours of dealing with API/error messages (Error from API Server) , their is no way I can get it to accept my upload of documents.

There is no indication on any of the four pages that any Field have not been completed and no rejection of any document which I have dragged over, but at the end of the fourth paged when you press "Submit , the "Error from API Server" note comes up and you stop dead.

Tried many different upload scenarios and none work??

If anyone knows how to overcome it, or what I am doing wrong, I would love to know 

It is the first day of operation for the Thailand Pass registration site and this may it slow at the moment with too many people trying to apply at the same time. Of course, with your flight date of 11 November, you cannot afford to wait with your application.

6 minutes ago, Philcoz said:

Same as a previous Poster, after hours of dealing with API/error messages (Error from API Server) , their is no way I can get it to accept my upload of documents.

There is no indication on any of the four pages that any Field have not been completed and no rejection of any document which I have dragged over, but at the end of the fourth paged when you press "Submit , the "Error from API Server" note comes up and you stop dead.

Tried many different upload scenarios and none work??

If anyone knows how to overcome it, or what I am doing wrong, I would love to know 

This thread may help: 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1237582-thailand-pass-is-up-and-running/page/8/?tab=comments#comment-16944094

------

The CORS solution:

Disable ‘Cross Origin Restrictions’ on your browser (you’ll have to find out how - its browser specific).

Then try again.

IF you get a Passport Number has already been used Error message  go back a few pages to the passport input (do not hit back-page on the browser, use the Back button on the page itself).

Place a space behind your passport number, submit the next couple of pages. 

Re-Submit the Insurance document, then hit the final submission. 

IF you get the 421 4.4.5 Too many messages from this host last hour Error message then you may need to wait a while... (or log in with a VPN).

Logging in with a VPN so that the server would accept the open connection from my IP address (after recent repeated attempts)

[421 error = indicates that the SMTP server has a limit on how many simultaneous open connections it will accept from a single IP address] thus I changed my IP address.

After receiving an on-screen success message many people are reporting (myself included) that there is no e-mail response (not within a few hours anyway). 

Yesterday 1 November 2021, from 11:00 AM (Bkk time) I spent about 3 hours to apply for the Thailand pass.  These 3 hours included the searching, booking and paying for an SHA+ hotel (NOTE it must be SHA+, NOT SHA).  Most of the time I spent to re-scan all my PDF scans (from a previous registration for CoE) to convert them into the JPG format because the Thai Pass website doesn't allow uploading PDFs.  I also needed to scan the hotel reservation into JPG because it was also in PDF format.

I did not have any errors on the website, everything worked smoothly on my google chrome browser.

And, Amazing Thailand, at 19:55 Bkk time I received my approved Thai Pass by email.  SIX hours only!!

• Like 1