Rapid RT-PCR tests before entry ie in departure country

At Manchester airport UK it is possible to get PCR test results after 24/48 hours and a rapid PCR test - result after 3 hours.

On checking with the testing station they say the Rapid test will state that it is a rapid PCR test and the 24/48 result PCR test will just say PCR test.

Does anyone know if the Thai authorities will accept the rapid PCR test results.

For the UK, the best option I found: 

Randox Heath https://covid.randox.com/pre-departure/

£35 - Pick up from a local pick up point / Take the Swab / Drop off at a Collection point.

Results the following day. 

£43 - Receive by post / Take the Swab / Drop off at a Collection point.

Results the following day. 

..... all the way up to:

£90 - Express RT-PCr test (i.e. at Heathrow / Manchester Airport: 1-3 hr guarantee for result.

Sure but I live a long way from test centres and if you do a home test which takes at least 48 hours and then get a no result then you are stuffed as there is no time to get another. So for me an on site test is better as it can be redone in that event. - just being cautious as there are too many points where all this can go wrong

Knowing Thai bureaucracy as I do the key question is this:  If the Thai medical assessors/immigration at the entry airport in Bangkok see a certificate that says "Rapid RT-PCR" test instead of "RT-PCR" test - will they accept it?

Incidentally I believe the Rapid PCR test at Manchester Airport - via Collinsons costs £66 using the MANTEST code see below

image.png.004188d5283147cda0fe9473d33b0335.png

Edited by Negita43