Explainer: How to Enter Thailand for Non-Thai Travelers from 1 Nov 2021

We live in Chiang Mai. We're both vaccinated for Covid-19. Wife said she wants to go skiing in Japan in January for a few days, not more than a week. She has Thai and US passports, mine is US. The link doesn't include our situation, unless we quarantine, if I read it correctly. How do we leave Thailand for a week or less, jumping through the least hoops? 

1 hour ago, LawrenceN said:

We live in Chiang Mai. We're both vaccinated for Covid-19. Wife said she wants to go skiing in Japan in January for a few days, not more than a week. She has Thai and US passports, mine is US. The link doesn't include our situation, unless we quarantine, if I read it correctly. How do we leave Thailand for a week or less, jumping through the least hoops? 

I was thinking, Japan is still closed for tourism.

" up  load documents !"    

if only that were possible in the plural  ....... I guess my pass would not have been rejected on insurance grounds ....

with only one document to choose from I selected the policy document .......   wrong choice apparently 

so now reselected another page in the Policy wording ........     fingers crossed but not over confident 

30 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

I was thinking, Japan is still closed for tourism.

Yes, tourists are not yet allowed in. On Friday, it finally opened a bit for business visas, and those with residency and re-entry permits, but still requires a 3-day quarantine. 

• Like 1