Recommended pharmacies in Patong

kadabra

I used to use the Buy Now Pharmacy, about a block west (toward the beach) of Patong Hospital on Sainamyen Road but I see that it seems to be marked as closed on Google Maps (not sure closed for the evening or closed on a more permanent basis.)  It was a fairly small shop at any rate.

Outside of Patong but in Phuket, I would echo the recommendation of KL regarding the pharmacies in Supercheap.  In particular, I recommend the big main Supercheap on Thepkrasatree Road near the regional bus station just north of Phuket Town.  After that, I recommend the Supercheap Pharmacy near the Naka Weekend Market.  Finally, closer to Patong I recommend the big Supercheap near Chalong Circle in Rawai.  

I also recommend the Fascino Pharmacy on Phoonpon Road in Phuket Town.

But I recently started using a pharmacy with a presence on facebook by the name of Medisafe (located in Bangkok):
 https://www.facebook.com/Medisafe.Pharmacy.Rama4

I'm not used to doing business on facebook so it all seemed a little dodgy to me, but I asked for a price quote of my medications using the chat feature on the site.  I got within an hour a very good price quote for the medications I asked for.  They also mentioned I could get a quote for generic versions of the medications I asked for.  I went with the generic versions, saving about 1,400 baht.  I transferred the money from my Thai bank account to their bank account to pay for the order plus 40 baht for shipping via Flash Express.  Within a week I had received exactly what I ordered.  Some of my medications are not easily obtained in Phuket so I will be using Medisafe as my pharmacy from here on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Patong maybe not.  We use the big Supercheap in Phuket near  regional bus station or Supercheap just south of Chalong circle. Santos in central Phuket Town another recommend.

That's Santi in Phuket Town.

I use the Supercheap at Naka market.

• Like 1