"sopranos" Final Eight Episodes

english_farang_lady

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time in tuk is up and running. I was there a few days ago.

I reckon it'll be while before they get the last series in.

If anyone sees them before I do please advise. I am an addict.

BTW I thought the last series was excellent - my only criticism was Tony's very long dream. I guess it was full of allegories - or whatever - but I found it boring. Apart from that - wonderful stuff.

Anyone into Boston Legal? Available at Tuk. Very good - very outrageous and very funny.

Tuk? What is Tuk?

IT center I'm told...

Soundman.

I think the problem is that this posting is in the Pattaya forum. I live in Bangkok and Phuket, and this should really be moved to the general forum or whatever. Maybe the Mod will take notice.

Tuk? What is Tuk?

IT center I'm told...

Soundman.

I think the problem is that this posting is in the Pattaya forum. I live in Bangkok and Phuket, and this should really be moved to the general forum or whatever. Maybe the Mod will take notice.

With all due respect, the OP lives in Pattaya and was enquiring about availability at a particular outlet in Pattaya.

Bangkok and Phuket should start their own threads on their forums for their own local stores.

Which episodes do you guys want? I have access to them (season 6 episodes 1-20: episode 21 presumably coming soon) and might be persuaded to grab them for you if you'd promise to make sure to share them amongst yourselves.

Edited by Jimmyd

Which episodes do you guys want? I have access to them (season 6 episodes 1-20: episode 21 presumably coming soon) and might be persuaded to grab them for you if you'd promise to make sure to share them amongst yourselves.

There are a final 8 episodes now being aired by HBO in the US that we are looking for. This will end the series. They called it a sort of second 6th season or something.

I have 'season' 6, episodes 1 to 12. I assumed that was the end of series 6, and the next would be series 7.

Is there a series 7? Getting confused

I have 'season' 6, episodes 1 to 12. I assumed that was the end of series 6, and the next would be series 7.

Is there a series 7? Getting confused

Actually, you're right. 12 episodes were in season 6, but after much ado and interval, they filmed the final 8 episodes and just started broadcasting them in April this year. This raps up the series forever. They technically called this season six still, as it didn't run for a full 7th season

Edited by chinthee

Ok, I'm grabbing episodes 14 to 20 now, will grab 21 when it airs. I'll grab the xvid versions, if you know what that means. I'll have 13- 20 by tomorrow morning most likely. They should fit on a single DVD or maybe two.

Edit: noticed the post above and went to grab episode 13 too.

Edited by Jimmyd

Ok, I'm grabbing episodes 14 to 20 now, will grab 21 when it airs. I'll grab the xvid versions, if you know what that means. I'll have them 1-20 by tomorrow morning most likely. They should fit on a single DVD or maybe two.

Fantastic. Are you going to post them to a torrent or something?

Ok, I'm grabbing episodes 14 to 20 now, will grab 21 when it airs. I'll grab the xvid versions, if you know what that means. I'll have them 1-20 by tomorrow morning most likely. They should fit on a single DVD or maybe two.

Thanks, ignore my previous post. The mist has cleared :o

I like Sporanos so much I want to keep a collection for later viewing, so will wait for the stuff to arrive in the store.

Thanks for the offer anyway, it is very thoughtful of you.

I would just burn them to a dvd and give them to you. If anyone else wanted them, you could copy the dvd for them is all I ask in return.

I would just burn them to a dvd and give them to you. If anyone else wanted them, you could copy the dvd for them is all I ask in return.

We'll all buy you a beer or 12 for that!

All right they're done. Now the logistics of how to get them to those who want them.

Jimmyd, Just curious, are you getting HBO on your own satelite or something? Where are you located? Might be better to wait until the final episode and get the series. We're all very grateful for this.

All right they're done. Now the logistics of how to get them to those who want them.

Jimmyd, Just curious, are you getting HBO on your own satelite or something? Where are you located? Might be better to wait until the final episode and get the series. We're all very grateful for this.

JimmyD -- brilliant, you are so kind. I'd be happy to buy a disc from you. For those of you who are curious, I have summaries of the final six episodes, which are technically going to be tacked onto the end of season six (very confusing!) And although these are billed as the final final episodes, knowing David Chase he will leave afew untied ends in the hope he can persuade JG et al to do more.

If you dont want to know the outcome, dont read the rest of this post, it gives a summary of each episode, and you probably wont believe your eyes anyhow!

I am slightly confused by this report as shown below I was under the impression that there were six additional episodes, being tagged onto the end of series six. This site says six plus finale, but the numbering beside the summaries are mine in an effort to sort out the muddle !

They are up to the finale stage, that last episode (so far) to be screened on Sunday (HBO). Like Moby, I watch these over and over again, so will buy the CD's when they eventually reach Tuk as I have the full collection.

Thanks too Moby for the suggestion "Boston Legal" Not tried that one, and running out of series! Tried Six Feet Under which is also HBO - and every episode is brilliant, also tried Greys Anatomy, and did not like it at all.

Also up to date with Simpsons, (up to series nine anyhow), The West Wing, and the ladies favourite, Sex in the City. Find it intrigueing that three at least are HBO productions. Another good one, although mis-named in Tuk is the BBC series which in the UK is called Spooks. Here it is called something else "MI5" -- cant remember exactly. But they have the lead guy plastered to the front of the CD case, so it is easy to find.

Thanks to JimmyD, do let me know where and how we can meet, and cost of disc. We live in Pattaya so no problem. Happy to share with others too, PM me if interested guys.

LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEEE THE 'FINAL' SIX EPISODES SUMMARY!

"

(6+1)

Going to the mattresses: Tony Soprano's world's been falling apart all season, but it really went bad this week. When Tony's Italian assassins mistook another man for Phil, Phil's guys weren't so careless. They killed Bobby and put Silvio in the hospital with little chance of recovery. Tony put his family on the run and went into hiding himself, with next week's series finale looming. Will Tony survive, or will the show's last episode mark his last breath? (Offer your predictions here.)

(6+2)

The end for Sil?: Tony's tough guy par excellence, Silvio Dante, both shed blood and had his own shed in this episode. Sil started things off by garotting Burt Gervasi, telling Tony that Burt had been "playing both sides with New York." But Sil got his: When Phil decided to go after Bobby, Tony, and Sil, his men caught up to Sil outside the Bing and shot him through his car. Topless strippers and others raced out to see the aftermath. Sil isn't dead -- yet -- but according to Paulie, he may never regain consciousness. A major loss to Tony's crew.

(6+3)

Train wreck: Poor Bobby Baccala. Not only is he one of the nicest mobsters on the show, doesn't he suffer enough being married to Tony's sister, whiny Janice? Apparently not -- Phil's men shot Bobby down in a bloody mess at an otherwise peaceful model-train store. Rest in peace, Bobby.

(6+4)

Not so patient any more: When her fellow shrinks pressured her with the results of a study claiming therapy may only help criminals commit more crimes, Melfi buckled. After a weirdly agressive session with Tony in which she scolded him for tearing a recipe out of one of her magazines, she told him they were through. Tony told her what she was doing was immoral before stalking out of her office, possibly for the final time. It was just the first loss for him in an episode full of them.

(6+5)

Gone to ground: With just one episode to go, will Phil Leotardo win out over Tony Soprano? Phil's definitely got the upper hand, taking out Bobby, possibly Sil, and sending Tony and his family on the run. Meanwhile, Tony's Italian hired hands missed Phil, and now no one can find him.

(6+6)

World falling apart: A.J. came home from the psychiatric hospital, where he'd reunited with an old female friend, Rhiannon, but all wasn't sunshine and roses. Tony burst into his room to tell him Bobby was dead and that the family had to go into hiding for a while. When A.J. started to cry, Tony couldn't take it any more and slapped his son around. It's tough to be a Soprano, even a young one.

(6+finale)

Still hanging in: Although Phil's men raised his name, Paulie was not one of the three big guys targeted by Phil. Will the white-winged soldier be one of the last men standing after next week's finale? Can he possibly outlast Tony? We'll find out soon enough. "

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11728993

Tuk? What is Tuk?

IT center I'm told...

Soundman.

since it will be awhile before the final season is on sale legally .... you better hope the mods don't take notice :o

Sorry I dont get it - how is copying from your own TV (like videotaping) illegal? Would appreciate an explanation. Thank you.

Yes, and he is offering to lend them to friends to borrow, he is not selling them, so don't see any illegality.

I reckon it'll be while before they get the last series in.

If anyone sees them before I do please advise. I am an addict.

BTW I thought the last series was excellent - my only criticism was Tony's very long dream. I guess it was full of allegories - or whatever - but I found it boring. Apart from that - wonderful stuff.

Anyone into Boston Legal? Available at Tuk. Very good - very outrageous and very funny.

goto be one of the best series that I have watched.bloody funny!! :o

Thanks too Moby for the suggestion "Boston Legal" Not tried that one, and running out of series! Tried Six Feet Under which is also HBO - and every episode is brilliant, also tried Greys Anatomy, and did not like it at all.

You can buy series one and two of Boston Legal at Tuk. The first series improves as it goes along and series two is brilliant and VERY funny. You will not be disappointed, and I can't wait for series 3.

I am quite enjoying HOUSE, which is also available, and last night I watched the most of the first episode of Deadwood. Quite good, but I'm not really a western fan, so the jury's still out. Anyone have any opinions on Deadwood?

I bought Grey's - mainly for my daughter who is visiting later this year, but haven't tried it yet.

Haven't tried 6 Feet under yet.

I haven't read your Sopranos synopsis - how could you??? Just like my dear old mum who insisted on reading the last page of a novel before deciding whether to read it or not. :o

I'm in the central Pattaya area. I'll be happy to give the dvd to anyone who promises to then make sure it (or a copy of it) gets to those who want it.

I always suggest Carrefour as good meeting place. Most of us go there, or near there at one time or another.

If there are no other volunteers, I could meet you tomorrow at Carrefour at a time of your choosing - preferably not too early, or if you wish me to choose a time, say around 1 p.m.

I will defer if anyone else is more desperate than me :o