Thailand - UK - Thailand

I have read several threads about members travelling to the UK, but I have one specific query which I hope someone can help me with.

I have a Covid-19 certificate from the hospital in Chai Nat where I had my  vaccinations [ 2 x Pfizer].  The certificate [copy below] is headed Thailand National Certificate of Coved-19 Vaccination.

Is this sufficient  for entry to UK or do I need to really get the 'yellow book' version?

Any advice appreciated especially from anyone who has entered the UK using such a certificate.  Thank you very much.

Scan2a.jpg

Eric  - I am asking because getting the yellow  vaccine passport is  extremely  difficult.  As far as I am aware there is only 1 centre  in Bangkok to get one.    That is very difficult to attend in person and appointments are booked up through mid-January  so it is  turn  up  and wait.   My friend  did it last week and it  took 6  hours!

40 minutes ago, Shannoblic said:

Eric  - I am asking because getting the yellow  vaccine passport is  extremely  difficult.  As far as I am aware there is only 1 centre  in Bangkok to get one.    That is very difficult to attend in person and appointments are booked up through mid-January  so it is  turn  up  and wait.   My friend  did it last week and it  took 6  hours!

They can be applied for at any Department of Public Health office outside of Bangkok. It takes about 2 weeks to get it or maybe less. I am aware of people doing it here in Ubon.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They can be applied for at any Department of Public Health office outside of Bangkok. It takes about 2 weeks to get it or maybe less. I am aware of people doing it here in Ubon.

Yep, I was told to get one at the Department of Public Health in Ubon, but she did say it will probably only be valid/useable in Thailand, perhaps because I had 2x Sinopharm jabs, but that was a couple of months back.