Information wanted please.

Albert Mag

I'm a Canadian man living in Vancouver B.C., with Thai wife of over 13 years...We have not been to Thailand for about 4 years..
We want to return to Thailand to visit family there and rent car to travel the country which we have done in the past.
We are looking for any and all information that will help us and others reading this thread ....
Information about changes to traveling Restrictions, different areas of Thailand ..Covid..new laws.. good places to go and places not to go to.
Basically any information that may be of value and useful to us and others....Thank you for reading my post...  

AFRM & Yui Thai Wedding in Royal Hotel BKK.jpg

14 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not nice, this forum is full of useful people and information and have been so for as long as i remember like over 20+, let's hope you yourself will not need any help in the future otherwise you'll have to eat your words...

Apologies if it came across that way. When I need advice on many things I come to this site and I personally have also helped many people on here with a solution. My point is that advice here does not and never will override what the Canadian Government, Thai Government or whichever airline the op uses, including any country that he may transit through on the way here. The op is free to make his own choice of where he obtains his information, and I'm free to suggest that he uses a qualified source.

My regret to make you feel uncomfortable with my opinion, however I do hold with my advice.

• Confused 1