Chin Augmentation Surgery Advice

MyPenRye

The following was posted by thaiboxer in 2005 elsewhere.

I am not too sure if this doctor still does surgeries or does a good job. Have you had a surgery by him or know of someone who did?

Maybe you know of some other surgeon.

Thanks for your help.

Here's some actual useful info that u requested :

I just had the nose fixed and decided to do a chin augmentation as well 2gether..

did it last month on Mar. 1st, so my info is up to date..

Dr. Kampanart ... Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

038-427-751

cell : 01-9797576

I'm not too sure how much for just chin augmentation but 2gether w/rhinoplasty, it cost me $39, 476 THB. Price included all medication and aftercare. Full recovery in 7 7 days for myself.

Excellent surgeon, speaks good english and was a fast job...only 30min. needed for augmentation and u are awake the whole time under local anathesia...only pain was minor when at first they inject the needles into your lip to freeze and numb...

Fast and very routine operation...I even rode my motorcycle back home from the hospital...piece of cake and only 1 day of swelling and by the 3rd day, u couldn't even tell....

Yahnee Hospital in Bangkok gave me the price of $36000 baht but I opted for Pattaya as i live here.

If u have anyother questions and need actual info, instead of some mindless filler comments ...look me up!

Cheers,

Thaiboxer1