Two people injured after a pickup truck collides with a motorbike on dark road in Banglamung

snoop1130

257134655_4783484041672492_5935792563376183823_n-696x522.jpg

PHOTO: Sophon Cable TV (STV)

Two people have sustained multiple injuries after a motorbike driver collided with a pickup truck on a dark road in Banglamung this past weekend.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident at 10:00 P.M. on Saturday (November 13th) on Number 331 Road in the Takean Tia sub-district.

The first responders arrived at the scene to find a damaged pickup truck and the motorbike on the road.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/16/two-people-injured-after-a-pickup-truck-collides-with-a-motorbike-on-dark-road-in-banglamung/

PattayaNews.jpg

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I assume the vehicles had lights. More relevant is the statement by witnesses that the pickup was going at the customary high speed.

Why? I see daily that around 30%-40% of motorbikes drive without backlight. On a dark road it's not easy to see a dark motorbike. 

About highspeed it's easy to say but it not must be true. What I see on the photos I not elieve someone drive there with highspeed.

But the good old police work can find out how fast the car drove.