Official documents translation from Thai to English in Ubon/Sisaket?

Chad91

Hi,

I am travelling to Bangkok to get my affirmation of marriage and passport certified by my embassy,  I am wondering if there is any translation company in Ubon or Sisaket who can translate the documents and get them certified by the MOF for me ?

I know the best place to do this is probably in Bangkok but I am only there 1 day/night and was hoping I could have abit time to explore Bangkok so if this could be done closer to home I would prefer to do that.

One option might be to use a translation service in Bangkok and have them do it and have it certified by the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA. And when completed have them send them to you by EMS.

I have done that before.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

One option might be to use a translation service in Bangkok and have them do it and have it certified by the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA. And when completed have them send them to you by EMS.

I have done that before.

Thanks for your reply,

That is something I have thought about and as it stands it does look like I will be taking that option.

I don't suppose you have any idea on what would be a fair price for that? I got a quote from one company who said 3500 Baht does that seem fair to you ? 

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2021 at 6:59 PM, Chad91 said:

Thanks for your reply,

That is something I have thought about and as it stands it does look like I will be taking that option.

I don't suppose you have any idea on what would be a fair price for that? I got a quote from one company who said 3500 Baht does that seem fair to you ? 

Did you end up doing this? We have same problem. We need to get back to Nakhon Si Thammarat as quick as possible (animals). We, both (UK nationals) have appointment 10:30am at UK Embassy for Marriage Affirmation, could we hand over the affirmation to a translation service, then fly home?

If so, can you give me the details of who you used as I've contacted 4 so far off the UK Embassy list and none have come back to me.

Thanks