Lazada App.

NoshowJones

This has to be a very puzzling post....

Put something in your cart (BTW....all online ordering systems work this way)....then info as to address and payment and you're set .

You have two options: a button for BUY NOW and an ADD To CART button.....post a pic...maybe you are not even using the app you should be ?

Edited by tonray
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tonray said:

This has to be a very puzzling post....

Put something in your cart (BTW....all online ordering systems work this way)....then info as to address and payment and you're set .

Yes, that's the way it should be, but when  I pick my item and click on the cart, all I get is a phone number, why the hell should I use a phone number? I have been using Lazada for years, so why all this nonsense with their app?

And talking about apps, it has taken me a few weeks to even get it due to some problem.

• Confused 1

Just now, possum1931 said:

Yes, that's the way it should be, but when  I pick my item and click on the cart, all I get is a phone number, why the hell should I use a phone number? I have been using Lazada for years, so why all this nonsense with their app?

And talking about apps, it has taken me a few weeks to even get it due to some problem.

Post a picture  please....my app works as it should

23 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

oh possum .... it's because you keep posting negative about our elected PM Khun Prayut  ????

Edited by steven100

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

oh possum .... it's because you keep posting negative about our elected PM Khun Prayut  ????

I will ask you the same question that I have asked other posters and no one seems to want to answer, a straight yes or no will do.

Was this guy elected by the Thai electorate? Answer please, but only when you are sober.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Don't know how to, sorry for my ignorance.

Did you already put your account details in the app ? I am sure you have those somewhere if you ordered from lazada before ? So maybe you should just log into the app. If you used lazada before those details should be somewhere in the website. You might have written them down.

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Did you already put your account details in the app ? I am sure you have those somewhere if you ordered from lazada before ? So maybe you should just log into the app. If you used lazada before those details should be somewhere in the website. You might have written them down.

Your first question, no, there is nothing on the app asking them, I do log in to the app, but as I said, I click on the cart after ordering and a phone number comes  up. Lazada should have all my details.

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I will ask you the same question that I have asked other posters and no one seems to want to answer, a straight yes or no will do.

Was this guy elected by the Thai electorate? Answer please, but only when you are sober.

There you go Steven, no answer. I rest my case.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

do a google search "how to screen shot" and include phone name. There's many different ways,  for me its 3 fingers down the screen

Screen shot is the first thing then he needs to upload it to Thaivisa that means he would have to either transport the captured file to the computer or post from his phone. (for people who are not good with computers phones this is hard) For me and probably you its easy.

I think its hard for possum.

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

do a google search "how to screen shot" and include phone name. There's many different ways,  for me its 3 fingers down the screen

Yes I tried the 3 fingers down the screen, that's OK for the phone.

• Haha 1

Takes me about 15 seconds to open Google Playstore and find "lazada app".

No idea what the problem is here.

I had long deinstalled it, as it floods you with ad messages. It s..ks.

Preferred method is using desktop website (on PC) or better find another source.

After installation the app comes up in Thai language (for me).

So next step, click "Cogwheel" in the upper right and then select English.

The mobile nr. is requested for registering or login.

It's advisable (or mandatory?) to create and account with your data (name, address etc.).

An SMS will be sent for registration...

But really this is just too much to explain all in detail.

Giving up.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

It's advisable (or mandatory?) to create and account with your data (name, address etc.).

Giving up.

Yes it is, without being there or talking to possum directly it wont work. Too little information to go on.

21 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Giving up.

There is no "Cogwheel" in my version of the app, there is not even a box to select "English". It is OK for Rob to say "it is hard for Possum". But when I get told to click on a certain box, whether a poster tells me, or I Google it, most of the time the box I should click on is just not there.

My attitude to that is "what do you expect, it's a computer".

44 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Takes me about 15 seconds to open Google Playstore and find "lazada app".

No idea what the problem is here.

I had long deinstalled it, as it floods you with ad messages. It s..ks.

Preferred method is using desktop website (on PC) or better find another source.

with the app you can stop the various notifications in settings, i only receive delivery info now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

Just put your number. Maybe you didn't use Lazada in a while so you got signed out....or most likely the app has been updated a few times.

Maybe the fact that I tried to install it several times in the last few weeks without success has something to do with it.

• 7 months later...