Pattaya police set up checkpoints for drunk driving to prevent road accidents during Loy Krathong festival

webfact

1 hour ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Oh so you live the life of a pirate, and would live to violate laws, or local policy?  I mean you came here to do what you like, and to be damn by the culture,  or its laws.  So turn abouts fair play.  Why dont you return  to your own country and do what you like?  Oh! You can't your country actually would have issue with what you do, "Do what you like." Sounds so Juvenile.   That isn't freedom  and that word really doesn't  fit in many cultures  in this world.  Why go home or any where else when I can observe  and watch people like you who only wish to exploit any situation here that you can't do in your country.  "The freedom to do what you like."  Indeed... you actually mean not obey the current policy or saftey measures put in place, be it ridiculous or not? Do you need a tissue?  Because you don't  have the freedom  to do what you like.  But the world needs dreamers.  

I break many laws ........

Having a beer with my restaurant meal, even though it's against the law.

Buying beer outside the regulated times.

Driving a m/c without wearing a helmet.

Driving a car without wearing a seat belt.

Bribe police and other government officials.

Later today I will be letting off fireworks with my family, even though the general says no.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Later today I will be letting off fireworks with my family, even though the general says no.

I think you forget the heinous crimes of prostitution, and not carrying your passport.   ????  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did the first 3 last night in the village.... add sat in a 'bar' having a beer too.  Nice watching the village enjoy Loy Kratong.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thailandbeachisland said:

They are so easy to avoid, their checkpoints are always located on Thapraya road from Jomtien to Pattaya...

I got stopped on 2nd Rd just before Dolphin, seen checks (daytime) on The Railway Line Bypass near the motorway flyover, and have heard of stops on the darkside.