COVID APPS

Bluetongue

I've got to do a 90 day report at Chantaburi on Monday. Every time I've tried to do it online it gives me an error that says I have to attend in person. Anyway was double vaxxed in Aus and have the digital certificate and a paper one.

The whole app thing here has passed me by, I wasn't taking any notice. Then I heard someone say Immi wont let you in without Mor Prom showing vaccine status. I go in and have a look for it and it comes up in Thai, when I click GET it says Chon Buri Hospital app. Below this is Mor Chana which I had heard of but never downloaded.

Is any of this going to matter?

Not sure about Chantaburi, it was CW that I heard were checking vax on entry.

I don't use CW immi now, but I understand you can sign in if you don't have the relevant apps and digital certs. I expect Chantaburi would be the same if they are actually checking (our local office aren't but the waiting area is outside).

Take your Aussie vax docs with you anyway.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crossy said:

Not sure about Chantaburi, it was CW that I heard were checking vax on entry.

I don't use CW immi now, but I understand you can sign in if you don't have the relevant apps and digital certs. I expect Chantaburi would be the same if they are actually checking (our local office aren't but the waiting area is outside).

Take your Aussie vax docs with you anyway.

As a courtesy I will fup post