Certficates of 2 Pfizer and 2 Az

I have been done 4 times (long story...)

The papers are stamped and signed.

How to make them good for travel to UK? One nurse told me to take the proof paper to the airport, The vaccine pport has gone now.

The hospitals only gave the vaccne papers. I know a few people stuck on this. Most like me will be returning in 2 or 3 weeks.

Anyone know the procedure?

Eddy

22 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

The vaccine pport has gone now.

If was never a vaccine passport. It is a Thailand International Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate and they are still available.

Are all 4 of your vaccination shown on one certificate or 2 on 2 certificates?

2 separate so I guess I only need to pull out 1

I can show 1 or 2 and later a booster; the problem is, for flying to UK, where do I get the Certificate? One nurse told me just go to the airport with the vax records but Im sure it's not that easy

Eddy

36 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I can show 1 or 2 and later a booster; the problem is, for flying to UK, where do I get the Certificate?

What does the certificate you have show on it. Does it have a QR code on i?. Was it issued by the department of public health? Or was it done by the hospital?

It has a QR code (the box) but was issued by and stamped by the hospitals. At the top banner it has a caduceus and Thailand Certificate of Covid 19 Vaccination (also in Thai).

Both are from the top 5 hospitals in BKK central area. Both are signed with a rubber stamp by a medic or pharmacist. Both have the Lot number or batch number of each jab.

Eddy

9 hours ago, pauleddy said:

It has a QR code (the box) but was issued by and stamped by the hospitals. At the top banner it has a caduceus and Thailand Certificate of Covid 19 Vaccination (also in Thai).

It looks like this I assume. image.png.2acff07e46e868a6726ce921fad51d72.png

And the QR code is to the right of it. Have you tried scanning the code that should create a link for the MOPH website and show your record.

It seems to be official certificate.

11 minutes ago, konaboy said:

I need to go back to the US for two weeks. I have a Physer double vax card from US Hospital.

What is required to go?

Nothing to leave Thailand other than your passport. You only need to meet the entry requirements for the US to board your flight. Info here: https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/

• Like 1