Pfizer and Moderna Become Primary Vaccines at Bang Sue Grand Station

snoop1130

478ea00019b8e661eba4eaad0d95c17a_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Bang Sue Grand Station Vaccination Center announced that from November 26, the center will only offer Pfizer and Moderna jabs as 1st, 2nd and 3rd doses, depending on what is available on the day.

Those who insist on receiving the AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines must make a request before the appointment day.

Teenagers aged 12 - 18 will receive only the Pfizer vaccine.

To register for vaccination, recipients can do so via 4 mobile operator platforms as follows:

AIS - www.ais.th/vaccine

TRUE - dial *707# or visit https://vaccine.trueid.net/

DTAC - through DTAC application or visit https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html

NT - https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/home

nnt.jpg

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - Bang Sue Grand Station Vaccination Center announced that from November 26, the center will only offer Pfizer and Moderna jabs as 1st, 2nd and 3rd doses, depending on what is available on the day.

Xi's gonna be really pi##ed at this news.

• Like 1

Is the government going to steal some of the Moderna the private hospitals bought?

As far as I know the government hasn't bought any Moderna for itself.

(I had ordered Moderna thru Thonburi hospital group,  I had queue number 119,823,  I was able to get appointments for 30 Nov and 28 Dec for my 2 shots.  I believe if you had pre booked with them for Moderna and have a queue number of 150,000 or less you have until 28 Nov to pay the additional 900 baht and get an appointment otherwise they drop you off the list.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwill said:

I believe if you had pre booked with them for Moderna and have a queue number of 150,000 or less you have until 28 Nov to pay the additional 900 baht and get an appointment otherwise they drop you off the list.)

This is a reply from THG regarding holding on for booster. I am number 145***. I had Pfizer back in September. 

1. One dose to boost for yourself
    If you want it in March 2022, I would recommend you not to make an appointment today. If you make an appointment today, the vaccination date must be within 20 December 2021.
    It is better to wait for next lots that have a vaccination date that you want. Your right of vaccine will still be with you. Next time when we open for appointment, your queue will be called again.