Wall Decoration

yosib157

I don't know the name of the item I'm looking for so I've enclosed a generic picture similar to what I need.

We have a small piece of empty wall at the front of our new house and we would like to make it a focal point. I suppose it could be called a Thai traditional mural or mosaic but I'm, looking for something made from ceramic tile or stone as per the sample. Only 1.5m x 1.5m would be perfect.

If anyone knows a garden centre or merchants who have these on display in Yasothon or Roi Et, could you please send me details.

Tiled base relief wall plaque of a traditional Thai rural village scene. Thailand S. E. Asia Stock Photo - Alamy.html

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I could not open that file. Perhaps try posting it as a image (jpeg, png and etc).

I cannot change it, but since your post, I have double left clicked on the link which downlaods it then (on mine) double clicked to open the download. 

That definitely works every time.

Thanks anyway.

Dan Kwian pottery markets have  many.        Forget the exact price,   but       somewhere around 500 baht, I think.

Dan Kwian  is  on Highway 224, ,  south,  between  Korat and  Chok Chai  lies Dan Kwian.   all along the road    thru  the  village  are many pottery works.

20 minutes ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Dan Kwian pottery markets have  many.        Forget the exact price,   but       somewhere around 500 baht, I think.

Dan Kwian  is  on Highway 224, ,  south,  between  Korat and  Chok Chai  lies Dan Kwian.   all along the road    thru  the  village  are many pottery works.

Thanks for that. The location you give is a little too far but I will google the potteries name to see what that gives.

I found the ones around Sara Buri where I bought some items maybe 15 years ago, But also too far.

Thanks again.